Buy Best HSCO 508 Quiz Midterm
Buy Best HSCO 508 Quiz Midterm
Modules 1-4: Week 1-4.
- Letting a person know it is okay for him or her to think and feel the way he or she does in an accepting, supporting, non-argumentative, and non-judgmental way is referred to as acknowledging.
- Excessive compliments, usually motivated by self-interest, is
- The following are components of communication competence,
- Which phenomenon is associated with unrealistic expectations, critical and judgmental attitudes, destructive communication patterns, and disappointment?
- According to Schultze and Badzinski, every person has a self-identity and a(n)
- Because conflict can destroy a relationship over time, conflict management is usually insufficient.
- Schultze and Badzinski’s views on interpersonal conflicts include:
- Which of the following is not “off-limits” for a listener, according to Petersen?
- Petersen’s Hem and Haw technique
- Augustine identified two elements of lying: _____________ and _____________.
- Schultze and Badzinski link encouragement to these outcomes, except:
- Because openness is risky, Petersen stresses a listener must provide
- The statement, “I feel that you spend too much time on your phone” is problematic, because it confuses thoughts and feelings.
- The purpose of Petersen’s Play Detective technique is to
- To help a talker realize the strength of his or her emotions, Petersen recommends a technique called
- The process of checking if what we heard and understood is what the speaker meant to say is referred to as
- Who authored the quote: “Don’t wait until you love people to act on their behalf. Act on their behalf, and you will come to love them”?
- Which of the following is not a marriage-destroying habit identified by Gottman?
- Which of the following is not “off-limits” for a talker, according to Petersen?
- Schultze and Badzinski’s view on forgiveness is that it is most closely associated with
- Petersen’s view is that practicing the talker-listener process is necessary because most people are used to violating the rules of each role.
- According to Petersen, when we give advice in an attempt to provide a solution, the following occurs,:
- Schultze and Badzinski define listening as
- According to Petersen, the first step to avoid a Flat-Brain Tango is to notice the “thud” and not defend oneself.
- Schultze and Badzinski refer to multitasking as a
- Petersen uses this term to describe a communicator who uses our story as a springboard to share their story.
- Schultze and Badzinski discuss three basic attitudes toward others. Which is not one of these?
- Petersen suggests that “if we take turns, that is, focus on one point of view at a time, we literally can’t
- The following are signs of poor listening,:
- The chain reaction described as Flat-Brain Syndrome begins with
- Petersen recommends using a coin toss to decide who gets to talk first.
- The Hebrew term for proper justice and fulfilling peace is
- Which is not a component of true communication identified by Schultze and Badzinski?
- These are aspects of a courtroom culture, as described by Petersen, except:
- The following are the benefits of self-disclosure,
- A common problem when we seek to reflect—or repeat accurately—what we hear is that we insert our own bias or point of view.
- When encountering a person who is unwilling to take turns, Petersen recommends the listener forfeits his or her right to talk.
- Petersen’s technique of Both Hands
- Petersen’s Alternate Feelings and Thoughts technique illustrates that
- According to Schultze and Badzinski, disagreements become conflicts because of differences in
- Throughout Chapter 1, Schultze and Badzinski link gratitude to
- In his Flat-Brain Theory of Emotions, which functions does Petersen describe to illustrate the center of emotions?
- Communication skills are _____________________ strong interpersonal relationships, according to Schultze and Badzinski.
- The main purpose of using para-thinking is to
- Schultze and Badzinski suggest, “From a biblical perspective, interpersonal communication is meant to be _____________ as well as
- Peterson argues that differentiating thoughts and feelings and taking ownership of both promotes the following,:
- Larry Crabb and Dan Allender suggested, “Encouragement is more than acquiring a new set of skills. It is the fruit of _____________ and a compassionate, discerning sensitivity to the needs of others.”
- According to a quote by Steven Covey, “Most people do not listen with the intent to ___________; they listen with the intent to
- Schultze and Badzinski maintain that if we truly forgive, the relationship will inevitably be restored.
- According to Petersen, an important aspect of para-feeling is distinguishing between appropriate and inappropriate feelings.
Want Help with Midterm?
A student’s education cannot be complete without examinations. Without exams, no student can advance in academic achievement. Get Exam Done is there to assist students when they need it because today’s students do not have time to concentrate on their studies because they are overburdened with jobs that support their education. Is this the location to take my exam for me? students, who believe I can hire someone to do so? Over the past two years, we have helped students across the state pass over 5,000 exams by helping them pay for my exam questions