Buy Best Liberty University RLGN 325 Midterm
Buy Best Liberty University RLGN 325 Midterm
- The term “historical-cultural context” involves all of the following,:
- According to the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Dictionary, the original manuscripts of the Old Testament were written in:
- The differences between the biblical audience and us make it impossible for us to determine the meaning of the text.
- A(n)______________is an unusually significant episode that shifts the direction of the story.
- What is the term that refers to units of connected text that are longer than paragraphs?
- What must you do before you can determine what a word does mean in a particular context?
- Which of the following is not something you should look for when studying sentences?
- We should become familiar with the original historical-cultural context because it offers us a window into what God was saying to the biblical audience.
- The interpreter should strive to be completely neutral and objective when reading a text.
- What is the major pivot event in King David’s life?
- Each passage of Scripture was God’s Word to other people before it became God’s Word to us.
- Which of the following is a literary technique in which a passage has the same or similar word, statement, event, or theme at the beginning and at the end?
- The background information provided in the Bible itself is enough to understand all of the historical-cultural contexts of a specific biblical passage.
- Chapter and verse divisions are not part of the original biblical texts, but were added much later.
- According to Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible, What theological term describes “a special example, symbol, or picture that God designed beforehand, and that he placed in history at an earlier point in time in order to point forward to a later, larger fulfillment.”
- There are no differences in any of the ancient manuscripts of the Bible.
- According to Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible, future issues and events were the overwhelming concern of the Old Testament prophets.
- You must do a word study on every word in a passage of Scripture in order to really understand the meaning of that passage.
- A theological principle only applies to certain people in certain ages.
- A word must have the same meaning every time it is used in the Bible.
- All of the background information provided in study resources is accurate and suitable for use in Bible studies and sermon illustrations.
- When making a translation, which is more important?
- Theological principles are always culturally bound.
- When we disregard literary context, we run the risk of forcing the Bible to say what we want it to say.
- Do we discover or determine the meaning of a biblical word?
- Which of the following is not something you need to look for in biblical discourses?
- The authors of the Grasping God’s Word textbook argue that the best Bible to use is the NIV Study Bible.
- One problem in interpreting the Old Testament comes from the change in the covenant between the Old and New Testaments.
- Which of the following is NOT included in the surrounding context of a passage?
- The preunderstanding of the reader
- Which of the following is a literary device, used primarily in the narrative, which involves contrasting or comparing two stories at the same time as part of the overall story development?
- It is possible to be completely objective when interpreting the Bible.
- The real meaning of a word is found in its original root.
- According to Duvall & Hays, you cannot do proper word studies without an intermediate knowledge of Greek and Hebrew.
- Your word study should focus on:
- An intuitive feel right approach to interpretation is usually sufficient.
- There is always only one way to apply a principle to a real-life situation.
- The King James Bible has been revised numerous times since it was first printed.
- Often the crucial words in a passage will be the key nouns and/or verbs.
- Which of the following kinds of words should be chosen for word studies?
- Our preunderstanding of a passage should change with each reading of that passage, but our foundational beliefs should not.
Want a Guide to Midterm?
Are you a struggling student who is not able to cope with the pressure he is handling in case of taking online tests due to various other activities? Or are you finding it very complicated to finish the given tests promptly with some good grades? Don’t worry, Examshelpers can help you in this situation! The TakeMyClassHelp.com service provider is the best quality of services you can avail of today for the betterment of your future and for the perfect arrangement of premium-level of test-taking services on your behalf. We have been consistently providing outstanding help to each & every student who is looking for affordable, reliable, and qualitative services in a timely manner. Whether it is about test issues or exam-related issues, you are facing, we can cover all by pay someone to take my online exam services on the go. The Online Test Help query is solved here quickly. Just call us or mail us, and we will be there to bring some professional quality exam-taking services with a money-back guarantee, therefore you will have nothing to drop. Pay to do an online exam now.