Buy Best PACO 501 Quiz 2
Buy Best PACO 501 Quiz 2
Quiz: Christ and Holy Spirit
- True or False: When believers seek counseling help because they feel ineffective and unfruitful in serving the body of Christ, one of the primary goals of Biblical counseling is to assist them in finding a different local church in which to exercise their talents.
- Which of the following serves as evidence of Jesus’ divinity?
- True or False: Erickson argues that although Jesus did not make any direct claims, such as saying: “I am God,” He nevertheless made claims that would be inappropriate if it were not true that He is God.
- Which of the following attributes of God most closely means that what God knows and what He says are always true?
- Which attribute of God is defined by the fact that God always understands what is best?
- What is the purpose of the Holy Spirit sealing believers?
- Identify the term which refers to the kinds of things that get discussed in the process of counseling; also, only God has the right to establish it.
- True or False: According to Erickson, Jesus was free from human depravity, yet he still had a human nature and personality.
- Fill in the blank: Jesus provided our salvation by earning our righteousness, paying sin’s penalty, rising from the grave, and ____________.
- Which attribute of God assures us that we are never alone?
- “God’s freedom from any limitation to be God” defines which of the following terms?
- Based on Erickson’s text, match the following
- Fill in the blank: The fact that God is able to do everything consistent with His desires as God is best mirrored by God’s __
- Which attribute of God is most closely related to David’s words in Psalm 139:7-10?
- True or False: God is insufficient in Himself with no needs outside of Himself.
- How does the Holy Spirit indwell believers?
- Which of the following characterizes the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the believer’s life?
- What is meant by the “two natures” of Jesus?
- True or False: Our ability to understand something is not the standard that renders it true.
- True or False: Millard Erickson, in his Christian Theology, argues that since Jesus experienced temptation, he must also have had a sin nature.
- The primary responsibility of the counselor in a failed counseling experience should be reflected by which of the following choices?
- Upon what foundation must a Spirit-empowered counseling ministry be based?
- For what reason(s) do counselees need the person and work of Christ?
- Which of the following best describes the role of the Holy Spirit in the gifting of believers?
- Which term defines God as always present everywhere with the fullness of who He is?
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
Exams are an important part of a student’s training. No student can progress in academic achievement without exams. However, students, these days do not have time to focus on their studies as they are flooded with jobs that support the education they need Get Exam Done is there to help them when they need it. For students who think I can pay someone to take my exam, is this the place to take the test from here? We have been helping students pay my exam questions for over 2 years and have passed over 5,000 exams across the state. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now