Buy Guided CJUS 350 Discussion Board 3
The following set of behaviors easily could be added to a department’s standard operating procedures under the ethics category. These behaviors are unacceptable and are viewed by the police and corrections department as unethical:
- Accepting gratuities (e.g., gifts, favors, money, or anything given to you for free.)
- Using unnecessary force (e.g., physical abuse, emotional mistreatment, or roughing up suspects in custody)
- Discrimination (mistreating individuals on the basis of race, age, gender, religion, culture, sexual preference, or national origin)
- Lying in any form (including creating facts to incriminate or protect another)
- Violating laws, rights, or procedures (e.g., intentionally making a false arrest, filing a false report, or purposely ignoring departmental procedures)
Add 5 more unacceptable behaviors to this list.
Additionally, for each behavior listed, you must also provide a rationale as to why you feel it should be included in a list of sops.
Need to purchase Discussion?
Are you looking for online GRE tests help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486