Buy Guided COUC 601 Quiz Structural
Buy Guided COUC 601 Quiz Structural
COUC 601 Quiz: Structural, Strategic, Milan Systemic, and Behavioral/Cognitive Modules
Modules 5—6: Weeks 5—6
- One of the primary objectives of structural interventions is for the psychosomatic family to achieve
- Family coalitions
- Labeling an anorectic’s refusal to eat as “stubborn” rather than “sick” is an example of
- Attempting to change the hierarchical arrangement between parents calls for
- Imitating a family’s manner, style, and affective range calls for a therapeutic technique called ________________ by structuralists.
- One tactic employed by Minuchin in treating anorectics is to
- Which of the following terms describes structural therapeutic tactics?
- Family mapping refers to the use of
- In an enmeshed family
- A primary therapeutic goal for structuralists is
- Which of the following is not characteristic of “psychosomatic families”?
- Diffused boundaries are
- Which of the following Milan techniques is a form of reframing?
- All except one of the following are techniques introduced by the Milan systemic therapists.
- “Prescribing the symptom” is a form of
- Madanes contends that the basic tool of strategic therapists is
- Starting to work with a family, the Milan therapist first
- Circular questioning may reveal
- In the original Milan format, the point at which the therapist leaves the consultation room to consult with colleagues is called
- For Milan’s therapeutic intervention, family therapy begins with
- Relationships are defined by ______________________ messages.
- Communication theorists give greater credence to
- Therapeutic double-binds
- Systemicists usually assign rituals in the form of
- Haley believes every relationship contains within it an implicit struggle for
- Hypotheses used by Milan systematists are
- In the view of MRI family therapists
- The major characteristic of strategic family therapy is that the therapist
- Second-order changes call for
- By neutrality, the Milan therapist attempted to
- The person who receives a double-bind message
- Paradoxical interventions are especially useful in attempting to change ______________ families.
- Tom Sawyer’s effort to convince his friends that the drudgery of whitewashing a fence was a privilege is an example of
- Brief therapy advocates attempting to change a family system rather than helping the family make changes within the existing system. This objective calls for
- Uncovering the relationship between behavioral deficits and the client’s interpersonal environment is called
- Donald Meichenbaum’s work to help clients change their assumptions and schemas about the world and their ability to manage stress is called
- Albert Ellis employs the use of
- Functional family therapists believe
- Therapeutic contracts are
- Contingency contracting, based on operant conditioning principles, is a behavioral procedure that has been shown to be useful in treating
- The unique psychotherapeutic contributions of the behavioral approach is:
- Meichenbaum’s work with distressed clients
- Cognitive therapists work at three related levels. Which is not one of these levels?
- Markman’s research on marital distress prevention found
- Cognitive-behavioral family therapists gather data using three forms of clinical assessment:
- A problem analysis
- Gottman’s research indicates three types of stable couples. Which of the following is not one of those types?
- Today’s child management and parent training programs frequently deal with behavior therapists using ___principles
- Integrative couples therapy
- Functional family therapy attempts to bring about ______________ changes in individuals and their families.
Want Help with Quiz?
If you are looking for instant exam help to reduce stress, your test solutions are just a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment helps you master your weakest subject and achieve unprecedented results. We have subject-matter, online test helpers at TakeMyClassHelp.com who know all the crucial components that will help you get the most acceptable scores. We pay attention when you ask us for live exam help. All you need is to hire our online exam helper. Our online exam help will create a question paper based on your course material. You will receive every solution you request for.