Buy Guided EDUC 812 Quiz Correlation
- Visual examination of a _________ is a reasonable way to detect bivariate outliers for a Pearsons correlation.
- What does the sign of (+ or -) best represent?
- What type of relationship does this scatterplot best show?
- Suppose that you want to run 4 correlations, and you want your Experiment Wise α (EWα) to be .05. What Per-Comparison α (PCα) would you use if you applied the Bonferroni procedure?
- The result for Pearson’s r for students’ perceived learning and their sense of community was, r(45) = .72, p = .02. What can the researcher conclude?
- After running a Pearson correlation, the researcher obtained the following results r(98) = .32, p = .02. Based on this
information, what was the sample size?
- A correlation near 0 indicates:
- Which of the following correlations represents the strongest possible relationship between X and Y?:
- In a study examining the relationship between coffee consumption and heart disease, the researcher obtained a value of r(120) = -.88, p = .04. The results conclude:
- The r-value shows if there is a difference between the two variables being tested.
- A linear relation looks like a bell-shaped curve.
- The Pearson Product Moment correlation is used to determine if there is a relationship between two unrelated variables.
- When running a Pearson Correlation, if p < .05, then reject the null, or in other words, there is a significant relationship.
- When data screening for a Pearson Correlation, you should make Box and Whisker plots to identify bivariate outliers.
- Pearson’s r(50) = .75, p = .03 can be interpreted as:
- The result for Pearson’s r between students’ test scores and their motivation was, r(24) = .32, p = .07. What can the researcher conclude?
- The sign (+/-) of r provides information about the strength of the relationship between X and Y.
- It is appropriate to make a causal inference based on Pearson’s r
- The result for Pearson’s r between students’ anxiety and their achievement was, r(90) = – .75, p = .03. What can the researcher conclude?
- The assumption of linearity is met if the relationship is curvilinear.
- If X and Y are completely unrelated, r will be close to 1.
- Linearity is an assumption for the Pearson Correlation.
- What type of graph best represents a correlation?
- What type of relationship does this scatterplot best represent?
- Bivariate normal distributions are an assumption for the Pearson Correlation.
Need to Buy Quiz?
Are you suffering together with your online classes? Are you wondering, can I pay a person to finish elegance online for me? Do you need a person that will help you out? You have come to the proper place. At Get Exam Done, we provide skilled lecturers who will cope with your everyday online elegance portals. You do not ought to do anything, not to mention search, or pay someone to take my online class. Everything in your portal could be accomplished from our quit, including assignments, discussions, and quizzes.