Buy Guided Liberty BUSI 430 Exam 2
Buy Guided Liberty BUSI 430 Exam 2
- Which is present when consumers begin to think of an advertisement as old or stale?
- The media budget schedule that maintains some minimal level of advertising at all times during the year, but increases advertising at periodic intervals is:
- In a fear appeal, vulnerability is the degree of potential physical, social, or psychological harm that can occur.
- When a company introduces a new product under a strongly established brand name, the length of time to reach the threshold point where advertising becomes effective is normally longer.
- Normally every company that asks to be considered for an advertising campaign will prepare a creative pitch as part of the application.
- Visual elements of an advertisement are stored in:
- Crowdsourcing is the process of:
- Ads that were rated as highly controversial in terms of sexual content by both males and females:
- Typical person spokespeople do not have the name recognition of celebrities, and as a result
- Based on recency theory, the best media strategy for a firm advertising lawn mowers would be to:
- Client budgets for advertising have exceeded the increase in the costs of advertising time and space.
- Advertising in newspapers offers each of the following advantages except:
- In selecting an advertising agency, the request for a creative pitch should occur after the:
- To be successful, humor used in ads should be connected directly to the product’s benefits.
- All of the following are examples of advertising goals except:
- The primary benefit of using a scarcity appeal is that it:
- A Campbell’s Soup advertisement is designed to support the launch of a new type of soup and to tell consumers about a special sweepstakes that is tied into the launch. The advertising goal of this advertisement is to:
- Which step immediately follows awareness and knowledge in the hierarchy of effects model?
- Reach represents the number of people, households, or businesses in a target market exposed to a message at least once during a given time period.
- The authoritative execution works well in:
- Women tend to respond more favorably to the use of overt sexuality in advertisements than they do to the use of sensuality.
- In the hierarchy of effects model, after preference comes:
- Among the following ad campaigns, frequency would be highest for second television spots.
- According to a survey by Adweek Media and Harris Interactive, 55 percent of consumers said ads were:
- Emotional appeals are popular because:
- Declining sales led the producers of S.O.S. scrubbing pads to advertise in women’s magazines. The person most likely to provide this suggestion would be the:
- A media strategy is the process of:
- The average person encounters more than 800 advertisements per day.
- Currently, over half of all business advertising dollars are spent:
- Visual elements of an advertisement are stored in the brain as:
Need Assistance with the Exams?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. No student climbs the ladder of success without testing. But students these days are so overwhelmed with work that supports their education that they don’t have time to focus on their studies. Get Exam Done can help if you need it. Is this the right place for a student looking to pay someone to take my the exam? For over two years, we’ve been helping students pay someone to take my exam requests and have successfully completed over 5000 exams statewide.