Buy Guided Liberty University COUC 506 Exam 3
Buy Guided Liberty University COUC 506 Exam 3
- The lectures discussed using the METAMORPH grid by filling in the biblical references and spiritual formation columns. What is the purpose behind doing that?
- The lectures talk about the “level of risk” that different forms of prayer during counseling take. What is true from that discussion?
- In our Christian counseling, if we want to help our client read the Bible for spiritual formation, what is true?
- Although the lectures emphasized the importance of inside-out change, the lectures also explained the value of outside-in change. What is the function of dislocating experiences in the context of outside-in change?
- Which answer below best describes the statement: “We can always count on God’s Word, but we must be careful of our interpretations and applications,” — from the Five Potential Problems When Using the Bible in Christian Counseling lecture?
- The week five lecture talked about “depreciative desires” as a hindrance to reading Scripture for spiritual formation. What would be an example of that hindrance in the life of a client?
- The lectures talked about specific strategies for using the Bible in counseling. Which of the following would NOT be endorsed based on the lecture discussion?
- If we want our clients to “set the stage” for formative reading of Scripture, what should we encourage them to do?
- The lecture discussed the value of and some principles for using meditation in Christian counseling. Which of the following statements best corresponds with the lecture content?
- According to the lectures, a guiding principle for using scripture in counseling is
- The lectures talked about several ways that Scripture could be used in counseling. Which of the following are legitimate ways to use Scripture with our clients?
- Based on the week five lecture, what are some appropriate ways to use scripture in counseling?
- The lecture defines the “Trinitarian Relationship in Counseling” as:
- The lectures explain that comments by the lecturer about Christian counseling are in the “soul care” tradition, and as such, spiritual formation is emphasized. Which answer below would NOT be true of Formative Reading of the Bible, as discussed in the lecture?
- Healing prayer can best be described as:
- Some beginning Christian counselors may be tempted to quote a quick verse or give an easy biblical solution without delving into deeper issues in the life of the client. What caution about using the Bible in counseling might that illustrate?
- In the context of the discussion on inside/out, outside/in change, the lecture used the term “condemnation engineering” as an example of a mechanism of outside-in change. What is an example of that mechanism?
- In the lecture-discussion on potential problems when using the Bible in counseling, the lecturer referred to “relying excessively on the Bible when other strategies might be more helpful to the client at that moment.” What “trap” may that quote illustrate?
- As a Christian counselor, I can use the Bible in an anthropological way. What would be an example of that in counseling?
- With regard to prayer and Christian counseling, the lecture refocused the question away from whether prayer should be a part of counseling, to a focus on what types of prayer minister best to our clients.
- In the lecture discussion of prayer in Christian counseling, the definition of prayer focused more on connecting with God, rather than learning how to pray to get our petitions answered.
- Similar to our consideration of using Scripture in Christian counseling, since prayer is a godly endeavor, we should always open up our counseling sessions with spoken prayer.
- According to the lecture, helping a client change his/her behavior is never beneficial in producing true inner change.
- Christian meditation, in the context of spiritual counseling, may be incompatible with understanding what is going on.
- Only when the client is free to truly collaborate in the counseling process is the client free to determine the course of action most highly valued by himself.
- True authority is the source of true freedom.
- _______________ is another resource that is uniquely present in a counseling encounter anchored in Christian theology.
Need Help with Exam?
We understand the dire situation of students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got you covered. Time is of the essence, and students can’t take any risks when it comes to exams. To help our students in these circumstances, we have updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing students’ pay someone to take my GRE test now concerns. Our experts work round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are always online to take in your hire someone to take my exam queries. Get online classes, exams, and course assistance from getting Exam Done.