Buy Guided SOWK 260 Quiz Family Systems
Buy Guided SOWK 260 Quiz Family Systems
SOWK 260 Quiz: Family Systems
- Which of the following is one of the major forms of boundary inadequacy according to Coleman and Colgan?
- The ultimate goal of teaching compassion is to:
- Which of the following is an example of bargaining used by alcoholic/addicted family members?
- Boss and Greenberg (1984) use the term _____ for confusion in family members’ perceptions of who is in and out of the family and who is performing various family roles and tasks.
- In the context of family system variables as described by Barnes, _____ is the family members’ ability to alter family roles and rituals in response to situational stress.
- Which of the following is the element described by Masterson (1976) that may produce separation stress in children?
- Which of the following affect-shame binds results in rage?
- Denial of feelings is common in alcoholic families. Which of the following factors as reported by Howard Clinebell (1985) produces damage in the lives of children of alcoholics?
- According to Carol Kempner, which of the following factors contributes to parental imbalance?
- The adult children of alcoholics (ACA) movement was extremely popular and was helpful for many adults. However, Stephanie Brown cautioned that:
- Which of the following behavioral characteristics did Robert Ackerman (1978) identify with children of alcoholics?
- According to chapter six, which of the following is/are an obstacle(s) to reaching parents and family when attempting to get adolescents into counseling for drug problems?
- Tim Cermak (1984) compared growing up in an alcoholic family as analogous to
- According to chapter seven, it is estimated that there are:
- Which of the following metaphors did Timmen Cermak use to describe codependency?
- Which of the following is the thought of someone who is “over separated”?
- Codependent partners are often engaged in a “dance” with their alcoholic/addict partners. Which of the following is one of the common features of the codependent dances performed by these couples?
- According to Fossum and Mason, which of the following features is the major focus in a balanced family system?
- In the context of a child growing up in an alcoholic home and its association with post-traumatic stress disorder, survivor guilt can be evidenced by:
- Which family system described in chapter five characterizes the family value as maintaining an illusion of normalcy, despite significant physical, emotional, and interpersonal problems of the family?
- A dysfunctional family system as described by Virginia Satir uses the metaphor of:
- Identify the factor described by John Gottman in his description of “the four horsemen of the apocalypse of marriages.”
- Who first coined the term “dysfunctional” family?
- As discussed in this chapter, families in the anger stage experience all of the following EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is a characteristic of supportive parents?
- Merle Fossum and Marilyn Mason defined shame as:
- Children growing up in alcoholic families typically do not have the opportunity to do grief work. Which of the following analogies does Fields use in describing this process?
- Which of the following is true of the denial stage in imbalanced family systems?
- The expression _____ refers to an alcoholic/addict who is abstaining from alcohol/drug use but either is unaware of other behavioral, personality, and relationship problems or is choosing not to address these maladaptive behaviors.
- Which of the following styles of enabling behavior includes trying to buy things in an attempt to divert the addict from drug use?
- Which of the following was suggested by Richard Fields?
- Haley defined _____ as at least two adults involved in an offspring’s problem, where the parent-child dyad is pitted against a more peripheral parent, stepparent, or grandparent.
- As described by Sharon Wegscheider-Cruse, which of the following does the survival roles in an alcoholic family include?
- Which of the following is a characteristic of a shameful experience?
- At the _____ stage of the recovery process of an alcoholic/addict in a family, family members rarely acknowledge that something is wrong.
- “We have rules, but we don’t enforce them” is an example of a(n):
- Abandonment depression, as defined by Masterson, is an affective (feeling) disorder with six key elements, one of which is:
- The healthy style of functional communication as described by Virginia Satir is
- Which of the following is not a stage in the family’s adjustment to dealing with substance-abuse problems?
- Which of the following factors is directly related to the recovery of adult children of alcoholics?
- According to Minuchin, which of the following types of boundaries are characteristic of imbalanced families?
- Which of the following is true of rigid family systems?
- The adult children of alcoholics (ACA) movement took root in the _____.
- According to chapter six, which of the following happens when shame is attached to a feeling?
- Adult children of alcoholics (ACAs) often experience impairment in interpersonal and social skills due to an extreme sensitivity to rejection. Which of the following is a diagnostic category recently associated with ACA?
- According to Fossum and Mason, which of the following is most likely to be agreed upon by individuals from shame-based family systems?
- Which of the following is a behavioral characteristic of adult children of alcoholics (ACA)?
- According to Cermak (1984), which of the following behaviors do disengage adult children of alcoholics (ACAs) in interpersonal relationships exhibit?
- As per Colman and Cogan’s work on intimacy dysfunction, which of the following behaviors is associated with overattachment?
- Identify the true statement about people suffering from abandonment depression.
Want a Guide to Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to complete the class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online class. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now