Buy New COUC 601 Quiz Psychodynamic
Buy New COUC 601 Quiz Psychodynamic
COUC 601 Quiz: Psychodynamic, Transgenerational, and Experiential Models
Modules 3 — 4: Weeks 3 — 4.
- The largest organization of family therapists is the:
- According to Ackerman, family dysfunction reacts
- A holding environment is a key element in:
- A trio of Freudian concepts remains of vital importance to any __________ model.
- Slovik and Grith consider the major value of the introduction of the one-way mirror in the 1950s was the ability to:
- One highlight of Framo’s approach is the ability to lead a couple through several treatment stages. From the list below, which is one of these stages?
- Which of the following is not considered by the authors to have set the stage for family therapy?
- Sullivan emphasized all but one of the following as emerging from early mother-child relationships. Which one does not belong?
- The focus of object relations theory is:
- The group therapy technique whereby a stage is utilized and the patient acts out significant life events in front of an audience is called:
- An empirically valid theory:
- A double-bind situation calls for:
- One criticism of the double-bind concept is its:
- A spouse who projects undesired aspects of oneself onto a partner and then fights these characteristics in that mate is engaging in
- The double-bind concept was first introduced to account for the development of:
- According to Ackerman, the therapist’s primary job is to…
- Pseudomutuality refers to:
- By “tickling the defenses” Ackerman:
- Feminists have faulted existing practices as:
- Defending against anxiety by externalizing unwanted parts of oneself onto others is called:
- For which of the following is an interpretation of dreams and fantasies an essential part of the therapy?
- Relying heavily on learning theory at first, _________________ theory first came into prominence in the 1960s:
- In a marital schism situation, each partner:
- Kohut views narcissism as:
- Possible symptomatic patterns of fusion, according to Bowen, maybe
- With his concept of self-differentiation, Bowen argues for
- According to Bowen, the basic building block in a family’s emotional system is the
- By symbiosis, Bowen is referring to
- Bowen’s concept of societal regression extends his view to
- A high degree of family fusion may result in: (best answer please)
- Genograms help shed light on
- Bowen’s approach may be considered a bridge between what views?
- Bowen’s work with families tended to be
- According to Kerr, an emotional cutoff
- The “undifferentiated family ego mass” refers to
- Bowen referred to a family’s way of reducing stress and maintaining stability as its
- Regardless of the presenting problem. Family Systems Therapy is directed toward
- Nothing exists except in the now. This statement was likely made by a
- Experiential therapists are especially critical of rational thought in the way of
- Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy
- Whitaker conceptualizes schizophrenia as
- According to Whitaker, the battle for the initiative must
- The Family Life Chronology is essentially
- The attempt to guide clients into unlocking dysfunctional patterns stemming from their family of origin is called
- Satir suggests that people handle their communications with one another by playing one of five roles. Which of the following is not one of those roles?
- In Satir’s view, symptoms
- Common vocabulary terms used by experiential family therapists include all except one of the following. Which term does not t with the others?
- As a Gestalt therapist, Kempler stresses a position of…
- Probably Kempler’s outstanding therapeutic tactic is his insistence on
- Satir called her approach.
Need Help with Quiz?
Are you looking for online exam help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486