Buy New JURI 580 Quiz Confidentiality
Buy New JURI 580 Quiz Confidentiality
JURI 580 Quiz 2: Confidentiality/Conflicts of Interest
- Lawyers may use cloud computing, e-mail, or other electronic forms of data collection and storage.
- Rule 1.7(a) prohibits concurrent conflicts of interest.
- Attorney-client privilege may be waived.
- The lawyer was contacted by two potential clients for representation on reckless driving charges. Both Clients were traveling together on two separate motorcycles when they were each clocked on police RADAR traveling 86 miles per hour in a 45-mile per-hour zone. The police officer stopped both clients. The clients were traveling together, coming from the same location, and going to the same location. Lawyers may ethically represent both clients in their upcoming cases.
- The Model Rules of Professional Conduct prohibit the appearance of professional impropriety during the course of the representation of a client.
- Under Model Rule 1.8(f) an attorney may not accept compensation from a third party unless which of the following conditions are met:
- A Lawyer can NEVER represent a client on a matter that involves suing a former client.
- Generally, lawyers are permitted to ethically serve as counsel in a case where they will also serve as a witness.
- The attorney-client privilege may be invoked with respect to a communication:
- The advantages of multiple representations include:
- Associate Attorney, fresh out of law school, has been hired by a law firm. The managing attorney in the law firm instructs the associate attorney to obtain new business for the firm. The associate is instructed by the managing attorney to go to the local hospital and identify individuals who have been injured in automobile accidents and to personally give them a business card from the firm. Which of the following is true?
- Which of the following Federal Rules of Civil Procedure governs class action lawsuits?
- A lawyer MAY reveal confidential information gained during the representation of a client if the disclosure involves an allegation made against the Lawyer by the Client during a professional disciplinary proceeding.
- The language of the Model Rules of Professional Conduct contains an explicit exception to the duty of confidentiality for matters of public information.
- Which of the following Model Rules of Professional Conduct codifies the substantial relationship test developed by Judge Weinfeld in T.C. Theatre Corp. v. Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc?
- There are NO exceptions to the attorney work product doctrine.
- In general, a lawyer can ethically act as an advocate in a case, even if the lawyer is going to be called an important witness in the case.
- Which of the following federal cases outlines protections to communications by corporate employees to corporate counsel?
- The lawyer represents a client in a contentious child custody manner. During the representation, the Client tells the Lawyer that he intends to kill his wife and children the next morning and then will commit suicide. The lawyer immediately informs the counsel for the wife and contacts law enforcement authorities. Which of the following are true:
- The lawyer has the right to refuse to call a witness whom the Lawyer has reason to believe will commit perjury, despite the Client’s insistence that such a witness is called.
- Which of the following allows separately represented defendants to coordinate their defense and to share information without the loss of the attorney-client privilege?
- The ethical obligations of lawyers regarding false testimony in criminal cases differ greatly from those in civil cases, and Lawyers are afforded much more flexibility to allow testimony in civil matters.
- Almost all of the duties set forth in Rule 3.3 depend on whether the lawyer has knowledge that the defendant intends to or has testified falsely.
- Lawyers are subject to discipline if they advise a Client that particular conduct violates the Law if the Client uses that information to engage in further criminal activity.
- What was the name of a leading case dealing with the work product doctrine?
Need a Guide to Quiz?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to students in the State. Our online class help service covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired competent subject experts to help our students. So, whether you are struggling with a task or want to get your quiz done, we have got your back. Our online class helpers work day and night on your project and address all the issues you face. Our online class service is also affordable. Get our online class help today and kickstart your journey toward your desired grades! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now