Buy New PACO 501 Quiz 3
Buy New PACO 501 Quiz 3
Quiz: Humanity, Sin, and Salvation
1. Erickson noted that the Bible uses many terms to denote sin, including those that emphasize the causes of sin and predisposing factors that give rise to sin. Which of the following is not included in this group?
2. Using Erickson’s text, match each of the following with its best definition or description.
3. Which of the following is the chief way mankind represents God in relation to the world?
4. Paul’s teachings in which of the following passages indicate that sin exists and all of humanity knows that it exists?
5. Using Erickson’s text, match each of the following with its best definition or description.
6. Fill in the blank: “The Biblical response to the personal sin of the counselee is repentance, and the Biblical response when a counselee is sinned against is
7. Fill in the blank: _______________ means that every aspect of our human existence has been touched by sin.
8. The fact that human beings consist of two aspects is most closely associated with which of the following terms?
9. Fill in the blank: The primary benefit of suffering stated in the Bible is that it ___________.
10. Indicators that counselees are not forgiving those who have offended them include all of the following, except which one?
11. Fill in the blank: The view that human beings are a body, soul, and spirit is called ___________.
12. True or False: The Bible teaches that the fall of the human race into sin destroyed the divine image of God which had been previously bestowed to mankind.
13. Human beings manifest the image of God, uniquely representing Him in the world, in which of the following ways?
14. Using Erickson’s text, match the following examples with their respective definitions or descriptions.
15. Which of the following statements is false?
16. Regarding Biblical teaching on the soul, which of the following terms is emphasized with the use of the will?
17. Which of the following is NOT a counseling implication for dealing with human beings with bodies and souls?
18. The Bible teaches that God uses suffering to benefit our lives in which of the following ways?
19. Using Erickson’s text, match the following with their best definitions or descriptions.
20. Fill in the blanks with the words below. In the correct answer, the first word belongs in the first blank and the second word belongs in the second blank to form a true statement.
God’s ____________ will is a positive demonstration of His good attributes; God’s _________ will is the withdrawal of these attributes.
21. Identify the term which is defined as “a disposition of human beings that leads to a failure to conform to the moral law of God.”
22. Identify the term which is defined as follows: “God has an active will where He positively wills good in the world and a passive will where He allows sinful people to do wicked acts that He could prevent.”
23. Which of the following is NOT included as a manner in which Biblical counselors should direct counselees to confess issues of personal sin?
24. Using Erickson’s text, match each of the following with its best definition or description.
25. Fill in the blank: God designed human beings to be guided by their _________.
Want Assistance with the Quiz?
Having trouble with your online courses? Wondering if I can pay someone to help me with an online course. Do you want someone to help you? You are in the right place At the end of the exam, we provide experienced academics who will manage your daily online course portal. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search or pay someone to take my online class. Everything on your portal will be done by us, including assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486