Buy New SOWK 260 Quiz Drugs and Perspective
Buy New SOWK 260 Quiz Drugs and Perspective
SOWK 260 Quiz: Drugs and Perspective and Assessment
- Which of the following is one of the reasons proposed for cocaine being among the most addictive drugs today?
- In the context of the major components involved in alcohol and drug use, _____ refers to the psychological and emotional frame of mind of a person when using alcohol/drugs.
- The perspective that focuses on prevention, early intervention, and treatment of drug problems is best described as this:
- Symptoms of barbiturate withdrawal include:
- The four primary perspectives of substance abuse are:
- Which of the following characteristics accurately describes Dr. David Smith’s definition of addiction?
- An example of a central nervous system depressant is _____.
- According to the American Association of Suicidology, which of the following is a fact about suicide?
- Identify the two major personality disorders most highly correlated with substance abuse.
- Which of the following is Devor’s description of alcoholism?
- The single most significant change in recent drug history is the legalization of _____ for its medical usage.
- Which of the following is a feature associated with the late stage of alcohol/drug use?
- Which of the following skills did Paul Robinson in his article “Beyond Drug Education” emphasize for adolescents in preventing drug abuse?
- Which of the following ideas does the Tension-Reduction Theory (TRT) exclude?
- According to the text, which of the following is an extremely important question to ask if a client feels suicidal?
- Which of the following is included in the thorough assessment of an individual’s problem with alcohol/drugs?
- According to the sociocultural model in this chapter, individuals who feel alienated from a larger society and who have no sense of belonging may feel:
- The _____ is held by most social agencies and institutions in the United States.
- Which of the following is primarily the viewpoint of law enforcement and the criminal justice system?
- According to chapter one, which of the following is true of the drug problems of people of color?
- Which of the following points about addiction is emphasized in the social learning theory as described by Marlatt and Gordon?
- Identify a true statement about alcohol.
- Which of the following is true of fatalities arising from drinking and driving among young drivers?
- Which of the following is true of the existential theory of drug abuse as proposed by George B. Greaves?
- Strack (1985) identified five major factors in adolescent abuse of drugs— using the PEACE mnemonic—which include all of the following EXCEPT
- Identify a true statement about tobacco.
- Identify a true statement about psychoactive drugs.
- _____ refers to an individual’s state of mind at the time of drug use.
- Which of the following has been most often cited as a major factor in alcohol/drug abuse by adolescents as well as adults?
- Which of the following is true of alcohol?
- Assessment questions that are helpful in identifying adolescent alcohol/drug problems include all of the following EXCEPT:
- Michael Yapko described poor future orientation as contributing to _____.
- The perspective that attempts to adapt the environment to meet the individual’s needs is the:
- Which of the following is not potential consequences of college student drinking include:
- Identify the true statement about people that show impulsivity and disinhibition.
- In comparing the vulnerability of relapse, Fields cites the work of Danaher & Lichtenstein (1978), who describe the natural cycle of smoking (cigarettes), which includes all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
- According to chapter one, which United States President began the war on drugs?
- Which of the following is often cited as a reason for resuming cigarette smoking?
- The Harvard School of Public Health found that:
- According to chapter 1, which of the following is true about marijuana use among school students?
- According to chapter two, which of the following is one of the reasons cited for using marijuana?
- Pessimism, as described by Martin Seligman, in his book “Learned Optimism,” is when the individual sees negative events as:
- According to chapter 3, the most widely used psychoactive drug known is:
- In 1957, which of the following criteria was used by the American Medical Association in declaring alcoholism as a disease?
- When an individual requires increasingly larger doses of a drug to achieve the desired optimal effect, it is known as _
- According to Seligman, an “optimist” sees setbacks as:
- All of the following are facts about suicide EXCEPT:
- The two major defense mechanisms used to deny problems with alcohol and drugs are:
- Individuals that have psychological vulnerability have personality traits that:
- Which of the following is the last stage of alcohol/drug use?
Want Help with Quiz?
While you are at TakeMyClassHelp.com then the process to hire for a brilliant level of services is very easy. In order to have to do my online exam-related services, you just have to fill out the form available on the website of www.takemyclasshelp.com, and once after finishing up this process, all your information that contains Order-ID, name, Contact, email address, etc. will be handled by the sales experts for offering you some effective quotation. Once you settle down with the best possible quotation, you need to pay for the services, and then the management team will take better care of matching pairs of tutors and subjects. We cater to fulfill all your needs even Prior to the deadline with the best possible A or B grades in a guaranteed way regarding pay someone to take my exam query. You can surely spend some leisure time with your loved ones, take care of the different priorities you have in your life and leave the rest to our professional team. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486