Buy Solved EDUC 201 Quiz 3
Buy Solved EDUC 201 Quiz 3
- Culture and religion are linked.
- Which term is used to measure a student’s standard of living as it relates to family income?
- Identify the learning style that works best for students through verbal lectures, discussions, and talking things through.
- Which learning style works best for students through a hands-on approach, actively exploring the physical world around them?
- Equity is the act of treating individuals and groups fairly and justly, free from bias or favoritism.
- Identify the learning style that works best for students by seeing a teacher’s body language and facial expressions.
- Most of the newer schools are being built in areas that are predominantly White, while the older school buildings are absorbing most of the Hispanic and other minority students.
- Identify the minority student population that has been the recent driving force for the extraordinary influx of students into public schools.
- Identify the percentage of young people under the age of 18 that live in families with income below the federal poverty level.
- Identify the president who sent guidelines on student religious expression to every school district in the United States.
- LGBTQ individuals are often thought of as the ______ minority.
- Identify the percentage of LGBTQ students who heard “gay” used in a negative way at school.
- ______ places the culture of the learner at the center of instruction.
- Identify the percentage of U.S. high school students that reported being lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
- According to the theory of multiple intelligences, a student’s intelligence profile consists of relative strengths and weaknesses among ______ categories of intelligence.
- Multiple intelligences and learning styles are usually linked to one another.
- Neighborhoods that are primarily white have a high concentration of white students in their schools, whereas neighborhoods that are predominantly minority have a high concentration of minority students in the schools.
- Identify the percentage of school-age children who spoke a language other than English at home in 2017.
- Identify the term that describes how the intellectual ability of a child is not a single, fixed attribute but rather a collection of several different types of abilities
- LGBTQ students are at greater risk than others for being harassed and bullied, experiencing depression, and attempting suicide.
- Which psychologist is credited with the theory of multiple intelligences?
- Catholics account for the largest percentage of Christians in the U.S. population.
- The educational amendment of 1972 that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any federally funded education program or activity is called
- For a family of four with two children under the age of 18, the federal poverty level is
- Which term represents the percentage of 16- to 24-year-olds who are not enrolled in school and have not earned a high school credential?
Need a Guide to Quiz?
Are you having issues with your online classes? I’m unsure whether I can hire someone to assist me with an online course. Do you require assistance? At the conclusion of the exam, we provide knowledgeable academics to manage your daily online course portal. To take my online class, you don’t even have to look for it or pay someone. We will handle all tasks on your portal, including quizzes, discussions, and assignments. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486