Buy Solved HSCO 506 Quiz 4
Buy Solved HSCO 506 Quiz 4
HSCO 506 Quiz: Professional Identity
HSCO 506 Quiz 4
- The lecture explained how psychology would explain the “concept of sin.” What is a true statement from that discussion?
- McMinn emphasizes that the counselor’s motivation needs to be examined as the counselor confronts the client. What is a true statement based on that discussion?
- The lectures talked about some important points with regard to confidentiality. What is a true statement from that discussion?
- It is important that counselors help clients overcome resistance to legitimate confession. Which of the following statements does NOT fit with the lecture emphasis in that discussion?
- Which statement below is true concerning the work of the Holy Spirit in counseling?
- From the perspective of secular psychology, the concept of “sin” can best be described as
- McMinn (as reviewed in the lectures) describes several ways to confront sin in the life of a counselee. What factors should a counselor take into account before choosing one of the confrontation techniques?
- When putting together your informed consent document for a client, what item should you include as part of that document?
- Which statement is NOT true regarding ethical standards for counseling practice?
- From the lecture, there were several reasons why someone will have resistance to confession. Which answer below is NOT one of those reasons?
- In the lecture, according to Ohlschlager, what are some of the most common legal or ethical pitfalls?
- From the lecture, in questioning yourself regarding ethical decision-making, which answer is NOT used?
- Which answer below is NOT one of the ethical concerns given regarding confrontation?
- Based on McMinn’s counseling “map,” the lecture posed a series of questions to help a client identify where the client was in terms of self/need/relationship. What is a true statement from that discussion?
- The lectures reviewed Nouwen’s concept of “hospitality” in counseling. What is true from that discussion?
- The lectures talked about attributional styles. What is true from that discussion?
- Which list below provides the best response to the question of what ethical standards you will use in your practice of counseling?
- From McMinn’s discussion on confrontation during counseling (as reviewed in the lecture), what is a true statement?
- Which answer below describes what should be on the professional disclosure statement to the client?
- When a Christian counselor looks at the role of sin in client problems, what is a true statement?
- The lectures distinguished the effects of “original sin” and “personal sins.” What is true from that discussion?
- The lectures talked about counseling ethics guiding how we directly confront clients about their behavior. From that lecture, what is a true statement?
- Christian counseling would conclude that change can happen without confronting sin.
- As we consider “sin” as a factor in human problems and behavior, the concept of external attribution would place the blame for human choices on the individual person.
- Whether a client has a sense of conscience will be a clue to the client’s attributional style.
- It is rarely helpful in counseling to confront a client about the client’s attribution style.
- With regard to the concept of “sin” in Christian counseling, it is appropriate to focus on helping a client primarily reduce their guilt and inner turmoil about their bad behavior.
- A client with an internal attribution style would want to just feel better about themselves as a result of counseling.
Want Help with Quiz?
Do you struggle as a student and struggle to deal with the stress of online exams because of other commitments? Or do you have a hard time finishing a test quickly and getting good grades? Relax; the Exam Assistant can assist you in this circumstance! We continue to provide excellent support to every student who is looking for affordable, dependable, and quality services in a timely manner. Whether it’s a test question you’re facing or an exam-related question, we can solve it all by paying someone to use my online testing service anytime, anywhere venue. This is the highest quality service you can enjoy today to enhance your future and perfectly arrange quality exam services on your behalf. Help with online tests can be found here quickly. We’ll be there to provide you with exam services of professional quality and a money-back guarantee if you give us a call or send us an email. To take my online class, pay now. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486