Buy Solved Liberty University HSCO 508 Quiz 2
Buy Solved Liberty University HSCO 508 Quiz 2
- Petersen recommends the following techniques for constructively moving a conversation forward,:
- disguises an accusatory statement as a question.
- damages the listening process by wrongfully assuming responsibility.
- occurs when waiting for and preparing for a chance to talk instead of listening, according to Petersen.
- Petersen maintains that tears are always rooted in deep hurt.
- According to Petersen, ____________ is/are proportional to the gap between what was expected and what happened.
- “Why” questions are problematic because they imply an accusation that evokes a defensive response.
- The best way to convey empathic understanding, according to France and Weikel, is by
- When arranging the physical setting for a client appointment, the following should be considered, except
- Petersen defined ____________ as listening to another person’s experience and understanding him or her.
- Petersen recommends that listeners adapt to the talkers’ pace.
- These may be indicators of using too much authority with a client, except:
- According to France and Weikel, incomplete sentences and repetitive body movements suggest
- Offering an analysis of a client’s situation is usually unhelpful because it
- Petersen defined ____________ as being congruent and saying what one means.
- France and Weikel recommend that problem-solving and goal-setting with a client begins with the question, “How would you like things to be different?” at a point when the client expresses wanting ________ and experiencing
- According to Petersen, absolutist positions on a topic often stem from anxiety that has turned desire into rigidity.
- Which of the following is not a necessary requirement for choosing which of the client’s issues or problems to address?
- Petersen suggests that measuring the weight of _________ and _________ can aid decision making.
- shifts listening to talking, according to Petersen.
- Which of the following is the correct sequence of the respective outcomes of primary, secondary, and tertiary motivation?
- Which of the following is not true about nonverbal communication according to France and Weikel?
- When a client asks the counselor a personal question, France and Weikel recommend
- Transformational leadership is recommended for helping relationships. Which of the following is not an aspect of transformational leadership?
- Who of the following tends to maintain the most eye contact in a conversation?
- Which of the following is not an important component of a good reflection according to France and Weikel?
- Responding “I understand” is recommended, because it helps the other person open up and share more deeply.
- When a client feels supported to explore options and to make his/her own decisions regarding changes, he/she is experiencing
- Closed posture and little eye contact are indications of
- What type of reflection should generally be avoided, according to France and Weikel?
- According to Petersen, older people tend to repeat stories because
- Petersen emphasized that the process of the Talker-Listener Card is only suitable for one-on-one conversations.
- Initiating interaction with a client with the question “How can I help you?” is problematic, because
- Collaborating with clients to set mutually agreed-upon goals or targets is recommended. These are recommended characteristics of targets, except
- Problem-solving interactions with clients should result in a plan that has the following characteristics, except
- These approaches demonstrate understanding to a client in a natural and effective way, except
- A belief in one’s ability to successfully execute the desired behavior is
- Empathy is defined as understanding a client and
- The motivational interviewing approach is based on the following principles, except
- Which of the following is not associated with self-efficacy according to France and Weikel?
- Closing is important, according to Petersen, because it
- The Worst-Case Conditions technique is useful for helping another person move past a fear barrier.
- According to France and Weikel, a client who has successfully implemented a human services worker’s advice with a positive outcome has enhanced his/her
- To avoid causing a client to feel interrogated, what type of questions are recommended?
- Petersen termed dilemmas with potentially mixed positive and negative outcomes
- Wording client goals or targets in continuous terms is recommended because
- The grief process takes at least ____________, but our culture allows people to grieve only for about _____________, according to Petersen.
- seeks to communicate concern about the other’s difficulties, whereas _______ seeks to calm the other down by making an assertion.
- According to France and Weikel, demonstrating warmth to a client includes the following, except
- Petersen recommends directness and acceptance when talking to a suicidal person.
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
For in-state students, Get Exam Done offers professional online assistance. We employ qualified subject matter experts to assist our students, so whether you’re working on an assignment or taking a quiz, we’ve got you covered with our online classroom assistance service. Our online course service is also reasonably priced. Get assistance with our online courses today and begin your journey to the grades you want! Our online class help work day and night on your projects and resolve all of your issues.For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486