Buy Solved Liberty University TRMA 830 Quiz 4
Buy Solved Liberty University TRMA 830 Quiz 4
- Trauma in the psychological sense was conceptualized by _____________ as following such external events as could lead to the mental apparatus being “flooded with large amounts of stimulus” that had “broken through the protective shield of the ego.”
- ____________ treatment programs are typically interested in adding trauma and PTSD assessment as they are already well-versed in SUD.
- In recent years, interest has been increasing in the possibility that receiving a medical diagnosis of a life-threatening illness (e.g., lung cancer) may serve as a criterion ___________ stressor.
- _______________ is essential for all caregivers in the field of traumatology.
- A core issue is that in some cases the __________________ of death in and of themselves represent a horrific and shocking encounter with death and thus lead to a traumatic stress reaction.
- As a group, adults who were abused as children exhibit a ______________ of psychological and interpersonal problems relative to those without an abuse history.
- Multiple interviews using multiple assessments and methods and conducted by collaborative examiners establish a process that __________________ forensic data.
- In recent years, several empirical papers have emerged that suggest that having chronic PTSD places one at risk for poor _________________ in a number of organ systems.
- Because the effects of compassion fatigue are _____________, caregivers may not be aware of this syndrome’s ability to rob them of their energy, vitality, and resiliency.
- A compelling line of research suggests that the two major arms of the stress response system are disrupted among individuals with PTSD; namely the ____________________ and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenocortical(HPA) axis.
- The _______________ diagnosis may be more stable and accurate in the context of SUD than are other diagnoses, highlighting the point that all dual diagnoses are not the same.
- The wish to escape pain through _________________ occurs across cultures and across history.
- Which psychological test below is one the reading says can be applied to abuse survivors despite its lack of focus on abuse effects?
- The term compassion fatigue differs from ______________ in that it concentrates on the transfer of emotions from the primary victim to the secondary one.
- A number of studies also indicate that childhood abuse is a significant risk factor for subsequent ____________________ as an adult.
- Assessing PTSD in its simple and complex forms requires a determination of how the person’s psychological functioning has changed from its ____________ baseline in the relevant areas of psychological adaptation and coping.
- Though __________ is highly destructive, it does not meet the criteria for trauma or PTSD.
- In general, most assessment procedures assume that ____________ information is better and ________ obtain the best results.
- _____________ phenomena are seen as one of the key elements of traumatic stress reactive processes.
- Child abuse effects may be difficult to measure adequately because of their ___________.
- Both those psychologically traumatized and those bereaved are likely to experience high levels of ________________ unless dissociation and denial supervene.
- In trying to lessen the worst effect of compassion fatigue, it is sometimes helpful for clinicians to pretend they are _________________ to a client.
- The concept of _________________ is relatively new.
- For acute emergencies and their sequelae, ___________ measures that are reliable and valid in terms of the phenomena described [regarding bereavement] will be of most value.
- The ___________________ of assessment is a procedure that can yield important information relevant to differential diagnosis.
- ___________________ medical problems are found to be more frequent among those who carry a diagnosis of chronic PTSD relative to comparison groups without PTSD.
- Figley proposed which individuals are vulnerable to developing secondary traumatic stress disorder.
- The ______________ diagnosis is quite complex, requiring evaluation based on the substance, an understanding if remission categories and knowledge of symptoms of withdrawal and tolerance.
- On occasion [to child abuse survivors], avoidance may present in its most extreme form, that of ___________________ .
- _________ people who experience a trauma do not develop PTSD.
- With regard to the ______________________ symptoms, life-threatening illness poses particular problems for the symptom of “foreshortened future.”
- Several studies suggest exposure to trauma and PTSD elevates the risk for engaging in behavior that facilitates the spread of ____________________.
- A population that is at higher risk for physical morbidity is certainly bound to use more ______________ services than the general population.
- In the civil, criminal, and international courses of law, ____________ has been used in litigation in many different ways.
- Multiple areas of investigation point in unison to the fact that having a diagnosis of ___________ is a risk factor for physical morbidity and that the effect does not seem constrained to one organ system.
- It is borne out by clinical experience that accurate labeling of PTSD and SUD is, in fact, usually highly _____________.
- Chronic child abuse promotes and reinforces the development of _______________ defenses.
- The preoccupations of those traumatically stressed are with the _________________; the preoccupations of the bereaved are with the ______________.
- The forensic/clinical assessment process typically involves the use of _________________ psychometric procedures.
- Which item below is an example of a compassion fatigue burnout symptom?
Need to Purchase Quiz?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. Without examination, no student can progress through the ladder of success. However, students nowadays don’t have the time to focus on their studies, given that they are overwhelmed by jobs that support the very education they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is here to offer a hand of help. For students who are thinking, can I hire someone to do my exam, this is the place to get it from? We have been helping students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam concerns and have successfully completed over 5000+ exams all over the states. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486