Buy Solved PHSC 210 Comparative Essay
Buy Solved PHSC 210 Comparative Essay
Selection of Topic
Choose 1 of the following topics for your Comparative Essay:
- Original creation of the Earth (nebular hypothesis vs. six-day creation)
- Geologic time (billions of years vs. thousands of years)
- Dating the rocks of the Grand Canyon (Old Earth vs. young Earth)
- Geologic paradigms (uniformitarianism vs. catastrophism)
- Radiocarbon dating (old-Earth vs. young-Earth methods/assumptions)
Content and Outline
Use the following outline when writing your paper. Each point on the below outline should be a separate section (with the section heading, as indicated) within your paper.
- Indicate which topic you chose from the list above.
- Indicate the purpose of your paper (i.e., to compare old-Earth and young-Earth viewpoints on your chosen topic).
- Old-Earth Secular View
- What is the old-Earth secular viewpoint on your chosen topic?
- Do not discuss the old-Earth creationist viewpoint on your chosen topic. For a description of old-Earth creationism, go to http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Old_Earth_creationism.
- Young-Earth View
- What is the young-Earth viewpoint on your chosen topic?
- Comparison of the Viewpoints
- Comparison is articulating similarities between the two viewpoints.
- Be sure to provide at least two similarities (comparisons) between the viewpoints.
- The contrast of the Viewpoints
- Contrast is articulating differences between the two viewpoints.
- Be sure to provide at least two differences (contrasts) between the viewpoints.
- Provide a summary statement of your paper.
- Be sure to restate your purpose.
- Do not introduce new material in your conclusion.
This paper is to be 3–4 pages. Do not exceed this page limit. The title page and bibliography do not count toward the page total.
You must use the current APA format. Papers must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins all around. The font is to be Courier New or Times New Roman in 12-point font. Include a cover sheet with your name, instructor’s name, course number and title (e.g., PHSC 210, Elements of Earth Science), date, and paper title. There is no need to include an abstract in your paper.
Your Comparative Essay must include at least 4 academic sources (not including the course textbooks). Two of these additional sources must be from an old-Earth perspective, and the other two sources must be from a young-Earth perspective. Sources must be journaled articles, manuscripts, scholarly textbooks, and/or internet sites from .edu or .gov sources. Avoid internet sites from .com, .net, .org, etc., as the information contained therein is not often peer-reviewed. In particular, avoid Wikipedia. Also, study Bibles are not appropriate for this assignment. List all of your sources in a bibliography at the end of the paper.
Be sure to cite your sources in the body of your paper using the current APA format.
Plagiarism is a serious academic infringement. Avoid it at all costs. To learn more about plagiarism and how to avoid it, visit http://www.liberty.edu/informationservices/ilrc/library/index.cfm?PID=20123. Note that you are fully responsible for any plagiarism detected by the instructor of this course. Cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to current policies established by Liberty University Online.
Submit your work to Blackboard as a Microsoft Word document. You will find an upload link under “Assignments” in the appropriate module/week folder. Do not paste your paper in the submission box in Blackboard; only upload the Word document.
Need to Buy Essays?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals who are graduates of top universities with effective subjective knowledge. Our experts can handle the issues you are facing in relation to take my final exam for me queries. Everything ranges from simple subjects to complicated ones, we cover all of them under a single platform. In case you are enrolled for more than one subject in your online universities exams and you don’t have the time to focus on both of them simultaneously then, you can enroll for our effective quality of services, and then surely you will get desired help in the form of hiring for our experts for do my exam online for me at no hesitation. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486