Download Guided PSYC 101 Quiz 4 Learning
Download Guided PSYC 101 Quiz 4 Learning
PSYC 101 Quiz 4: Learning, Memory, and Intelligence
- A stimulus that elicits an automatic, unlearned response from an organism
- Operant conditioning is closely associated with which scientist?
- Which of these is NOT a type of conditioning?
- reinforcer: unwanted or painful stimulus is removed and consequently, the probability that the behavior will be repeated is increased.
- The type of imitative behavior that involves learning a novel response is called
- The net effect of ________ is to increase the likelihood that new information is retained in long-term memory.
- ______ rate: rate of learning
- Maintenance rehearsal is defined as a _____ level of rehearsal typically characterized by repeating something many times
- Theories that look at intellectual processes such as those involved in thinking, problem-solving, imagining, and anticipating.
- Judgments we make about how effective we are in given situations.
- Which is an example of intrinsic reinforcement?
- A memory can also be an individual instance of _____, _____, and _____ information.
- An approach concerned mainly with intellectual events such as problem-solving, information processing, thinking, and imagining.
- The single most important processing ability is ______.
- The type of imitative behavior resulting in the suppression of previously acquired deviant behavior.
- ______ rate: rate of forgetting
- A model other than a real-life person, for example, books, television, and written instructions are important _____ models.
- Theories concerned with objective evidence of behavior rather than with consciousness and mind are
- reinforcers: stimuli that may not be reinforcing initially but that eventually become reinforcing as a function of having been associated with other reinforcers.
- Which is an example of extrinsic reinforcement?
- is defined as a general term for student-centered approaches to teaching, such as discovery-oriented approaches, reciprocal learning, or cooperative instruction.
- Discovery learning is a ______ approach to teaching in which the acquisition of new knowledge comes about largely through the learner’s own efforts.
- reinforcement: reinforcement to increase a behavior in the future that comes from an internal source
- A muscular, glandular, or mental reaction to a stimulus.
- is defined as imitative behavior in which the observer does not copy the model’s responses but simply behaves in a related manner.
- Which is a type of reinforcement schedule?
- Spontaneous recovery is classical conditioning-related behavior referring to the rapid re-emergence of a previously extinguished behavior.
- ______ are stimulus–response associations.
- Another term for short-term memory is ______.
- The unconditioned response is defined as the automatic, unlearned response an organism gives when the unconditioned stimulus is presented. This discovery was made by which scientist?
- The global score is derived from standardized intelligence tests.
- When old information prevents the formation or recall of newer information.
- Results from the consequences of the act itself define _____ reinforcement.
- A pleasing or positive stimulus is given and consequently, the probability that the behavior will be repeated is increased.
- The most researched and widely supported theory of intelligence.
Want a Guide to Quiz?
If you’re looking for instant help to reduce stress, your exam solutions are just a click away Professional tutoring allows Devoir to help you master your weakest subjects and achieve unprecedented results We provide online exam materials and wizards at TakeMyClassHelp.com that include all the key elements that can help you achieve the most acceptable score. When you ask us for assistance with the on-site examination, we take note of it. All you have to do is use our online exam help. Our online exam tutors will create an essay based on your course material You will receive every solution you request. For custom, help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486