Download Guided PSYC 510 Quiz Introductory Concepts
Download Guided PSYC 510 Quiz Introductory Concepts
- In SPSS, you can delete unwanted sections of output by clicking on the _________ of the Statistics Viewer window.
- When viewing SPSS output in the Statistics Viewer, you can move around within the window using the arrow keys or the:
- In SPSS, you enter the names of each variable on which screen?
- In SPSS, to specify analyses using the Point-and-Click Method, you usually begin by clicking on _________ in the menu bar.
- You type in data into SPSS using the:
- When you first start the SPSS program, the window in the foreground (the only window visible on the screen) is the:
- What term used in ethics is related to methods of gathering information from research subjects to enable them to have control over the extent, timing, and circumstances of sharing oneself (physically, behaviorally, or intellectually) with others (note an example would be like reminding them to close their browser after completing an online survey)?
- Because children cannot provide informed consent, children provide _______ to participate in research, to the extent that they are able.
- Which of the following is an additional regulation that governs research in private and public schools IF they receive federal funds?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three principles essential to the ethical conduct of research with humans as identified in the Belmont Report?
- Which basic principle from the Belmont Report embodies the need for informed consent?
- There are ____ principles in the Belmont Report and _____ principles in the APA Code of Ethics
- If you ask the first 50 females who enter a restaurant to complete a survey about their experience, who is the sample?
- What is defined as “moral principles that govern a person’s behavior or the conducting of an activity”?
- If a researcher designs a new inventory to measure “depression” and they correlate performance with it against performance on the Beck Depression Inventory (an established, existing inventory), the researcher is examining:
- A researcher wants to see if lighting levels affect worker productivity at the Lights-n-More factory. To conduct this study, the researcher manipulates the lighting levels each week for a month and assesses worker productivity for each month. Based on this scenario, what is the independent variable?
- Which section of an empirical article begins with a broad overview of past scientific work and ends with a hypothesis and purpose of the current study?
- The four properties used to determine a variable’s scale of measurement are:
- What type of peer-reviewed journal article describes a study in which the authors collected data and present their own results; this is also the type of article that should be predominantly used when developing one’s own research problem.
- The three principles in the Belmont Report are codified into what (at the federal level)?
- A psychologist from the _____ research area might conduct research on prenatal development or gerontology.
- Which of the following is NOT a type of self-report measure?
- Although Mulder believes in the paranormal, Scully questions the validity of such beliefs because she is a
- A property of measurement in which assigning a score of zero indicates an absence of the variable being measured is
- A form given to individuals before they participate in a study to inform them of the general nature of the study and to obtain their consent to participate is a(n)
- A property of measurement in which the ordering of numbers reflects the ordering of the variable is
- The APA guidelines address several issues with respect to animal welfare. These include all of the following EXCEPT
- Which of the following is not a type of reliability?
- If observers agree 40 times out of 60, then the interrater reliability is
- The _____ section is a very brief description of the entire paper.
- A psychologist from the _____ research area might study brain organization or the chemical messengers used in the nervous system.
- Which of the following correlation coefficients represents the variables with the weakest degree of relationship?
- A property of measurement in which objects that are different receive different scores is
- Truthfulness is to _____ as consistency is to _____.
- A review of previous research is to the _____ section as describing how the study was conducted is to the _____ section.
- In an experimental study of the effects of practice on reaction time, reaction time would be the
- The group of people who participate in the study is to _____ as all of the people about whom a study is meant to generalize are to _____.
- Political affiliation is to the _____ property of measurement, and length measured in inches is to the _____ property of measurement.
- Gaining knowledge from those viewed as authority figures is to knowledge via _____ as stubbornly clinging to knowledge gained from repeated ideas is to knowledge via
- A blood pressure reading is to a _____ measure as observing how many patrons in a fast food restaurant take advantage of free drink refills is to a ______ measure.
Get help for "Download Guided PSYC 510 Quiz Introductory Concepts" from our proffesionalsMore Than
4 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
5 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
6 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Want to Purchase Quiz?
Exams are an important part of a student’s training. No student can progress in academic achievement without exams. However, students, these days do not have time to focus on their studies as they are flooded with jobs that support the education they need Get Exam Done is there to help them when they need it. For students who think I can pay someone to take my class, is this the place to take the test from here? We have been helping students pay my exam questions for over 2 years and have passed over 5,000 exams across the state. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now