Download New Liberty University CJUS 324 Exam 1
Download New Liberty University CJUS 324 Exam 1
- The Progressives viewed the legal regulation of delinquent youths to be simply an integrated component of a broader framework of legal policies directed at children.
- Normative teenagers who are involved with a crime do so because their choices are driven by developmental influences.
- Roper v. Simmons pertained to allowing the death penalty for juvenile offenders.
- Youths who are convicted in criminal court are less likely to be incarcerated for their offenses.
- Critics of the traditional juvenile court point to the increase in violent crime as justification for less forgiving justice policies.
- Young adolescents present a
- Adolescence is considered a distinct legal category.
- Levitt’s study is the most comprehensive effort to link changes in juvenile crime rates with the severity of sanctions.
- An availability cascade is a result of political panic.
- One of the most important policy questions is the designation of the jurisdictional age boundary.
- Proportionality is a bedrock principle of criminal law.
- There are opportunity costs in tougher crime.
- According to standard proportionality analysis, there are three conventional sources of mitigation in criminal law.
- Military boot camps increase recidivism.
- Feld believes that juvenile court is a flawed institution.
- Community dispositions play a key role in contemporary juvenile crime policy.
- Developmental deficits drive youthful involvement in criminal activity.
- In re Gaultextended due process protections to adults in delinquency proceedings.
- Under the developmental policy, juvenile court dispositions should be:
- Adult time for adult crime is a reality for many juveniles.
- Teenagers are cognitively but not psychologically different from children.
- According to research, adolescents do not differ from adults in ways that are relevant to justice policy.
- The experience of prison for adolescents is _______ than for adults
- The age boundary for adjudication and disposition should be the same
- The age of the perpetrator has a significant influence on attitudes about responsibility for the crime and punishment.
- Proposition 21 was promoted primarily to combat criminal street gangs.
- In moral panic the _________ escalate patterns of concern for perceived threats
- Juvenile crime has declined substantially since the 1990s.
- A strong correlation exists between:
- Several features of cognitive and psychological development undermine competent decision-making in adolescence.
- The psychosocial factors most relevant to age differences in criminal conduct include:
- The age of majority is a legal boundary.
- Juvenile justice programs that pay attention to the importance of the social context have been found to be effective at reducing recidivism.
- Impulsivity, as a general trait, increases between adolescence and adulthood.
- Early intervention programs have significant public appeal.
- The social environment can undermine the process of healthy development.
- The age of the offender and the nature of the crime are important in public opinion about crime.
- is a part of brain maturation
- Advocates for tougher laws governing youth violence believed that violent juvenile crime as epidemic.
- Modern legal regulation of children has its roots in the Progressive Era.
- Successful programs
- A simple system of law enforcement has a general deterrent effect on crime.
- A substantial percentage of younger teenagers are at risk for incompetence using standard measures applied to adults.
- Compared to adults, adolescents are more likely to think about long-term consequences.
- The function of prison is to rehabilitate criminals.
- Age differences in risk-taking are due to which of the following when linked with other psychosocial influences:
- Public opinion is
- The relationship between chronological age and patterns of criminal offending is known as:
- is a key influence in arousing public sentiment against youth offenders
- Multi-systemic therapy is a community-based program that has proven successful in juvenile offenders.
Need Assistance with the Exams
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. Without examination, no student can progress through the ladder of success. However, students nowadays don’t have the time to focus on their studies, given that they are overwhelmed by jobs that support the very education they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is here to offer a hand of help. For students who are thinking, can I hire someone to do my exam, this is the place to get it from? We have been helping students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam concerns and have successfully completed over 5000+ exams all over the states. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486