Download New Liberty University HLTH 509 Exam 3
Download New Liberty University HLTH 509 Exam 3
- In the Reception-Yielding Model, someone of lower intelligence is susceptible to reception but not yielding.
- Key features of the Evaluation Likelihood Model include:
- Social marketing targets the social determinants of behavior only, not the physical determinants.
- In the Elaboration Likelihood Model, Central-Route processing occurs when people are focused on superficial or surface features of health communication.
- Based on the Elaboration Likelihood Model (depicted below), which of the following statements is FALSE? Please note that each route is labeled as A or B.
- Message tailoring is different than message targeting in that tailoring operates at the group level whereas message targeting operates at the individual level.
- Attitude toward a given behavior is one of the most common proximal mediators of behavior.
- Which choice is the Reception-Yielding model chain of responses?
- The Stages of Change model can be applied to which 2 Ps of Social Marketing?
- Fear used in a persuasive message targeting highly educated individuals generally results in low reception, but high yielding.
- Cultural competency is:
- Social Marketing should always be classified as a theory.
- According to Diffusion Theory, the adoption of innovations through the various adopter categories typically follows a(n)
- What are some elements of diffusion theory?
- All of the following are true of laggards in relation to the adoption of innovations EXCEPT
- The social system is a key “last step” in health promotion planning.
- The key implication of Diffusion Theory is that “opinion leaders” tend to be highly influential with respect to the adoption of innovations.
- Opinion leaders tend to be early adopters and are often the first to adopt
- What are the five levels of adopters in Diffusion Theory?
- People are more likely to adopt an innovation if they observe others having adopted the innovation and experiencing a positive outcome as a result.
- What is the correct order of discrete stages of behavior change, according to Diffusion Theory?
- According to Diffusion Theory, the more _______________ change agents are with the target population, the more effective they are likely to be in promoting the adoption of an innovation.
- Getting innovation into what adopter category will result in the greatest momentum for adopting the behavior/innovation?
- Innovation has to be a completely new concept, policy, practice, or object.
- Which of the following statements is NOT true about the differences between the ecological approach and the medical approach?
- Some environments foster risky behaviors.
- Which of the following is not a system level that Bronfenbrenner described in the Model of Human Development?
- The basic premise of ecological thinking is that health behavior and
the determinants of these behaviors are interrelated.
- The logic behind structural interventions is that the physical, legal, economic, and regulatory “structures” within an individual’s environment can be altered to support the adoption and maintenance of health-protective behaviors.
- Triadic Influence theory suggests three streams of influence that can be used to conceptualize and prioritize behavior change efforts such as intrapersonal, interpersonal, and socio-cultural environments.
- In the Behavioral Ecological Model, ________ are defined as social contingencies of reinforcement that affect large segments of a population or subpopulation.
- When any given part of the environment becomes a target for change, the term used is structural intervention.
- Which of the following is not one of the three streams of influence on behavior change efforts, according to the Theory of Triadic Influence?
- The Theory of Triadic Influence posits that three streams of influence can be used to conceptualize and prioritize behavior change efforts: intrapersonal, interpersonal, and socio-cultural environmental.
- The Structural Model of Behavior emphasizes environmental influences of behavior: availability, physical structures, social structures, and media.
- A microsystem is:
- Unfortunately, large-scale intervention trials sometimes fail to demonstrate the study’s intended health promotion and this failure acts purely as a waste of funds and time.
- There are several aspects of constructs that will affect the way in which they can be measured. Which statement is not true?
- The principle of correspondence indicates that health behavior
- Identify the “target” of the following objective: “getting a mammogram in the next 6 months at the women’s health clinic.”
- Karl Pearson is credited with founding the study of the measurement of individuals and is referred to as the father of
- Index items are typically heterogeneous and not necessarily correlated with each other.
- Qualitative variables often involve an ordering of values that represent differing amounts, frequencies, or degrees.
- A measurement tool that is reliable does not have to be valid.
- A theoretical definition of a construct is simply the way in which a particular construct will be measured in a study.
- Measuring a rural vs. urban community is what type of variable?
- Depression, which is a theoretical construct not directly observable, can be measured
with items that assess the various observable behaviors associated with being depressed (such as not being able to get out of bed, not being able to laugh or not being able to sleep or eat). This is an example of a/an:
- The validity of a measure indicates the extent to which the scale or index will produce similar results over multiple administrations.
- Factor analysis is a procedure for best determining
- Which is NOT one of the ways you can evaluate the reliability of a measure?
Get help for "Download New Liberty University HLTH 509 Exam 3" from our proffesionalsMore Than
3 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
4 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
5 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
6 - The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Want Help with Exam?
Is your exam coming up quickly? Do you believe I require a person to take my onine exam? Are you looking for someone to support you during these trying times? You are welcome to finish the review. We are an academic support service that connects struggling students with academic professionals. We assist students with their online exams by guiding them through the process. We have experts on every subject, so no matter what you need. Get on board, then! Let’s talk about your worries about my online review. We are available around the clock. You can call us at any time to get answers to your online exam questions.
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now