Download New NBST 621 Exam 2 Quiz 2
Download New NBST 621 Exam 2 Quiz 2
- Hebrews 4:11 indicates that the proper response to the word of God is to agree mentally that God will accomplish his promises.
- In 4:15, the word “tempted,” in “one who in every respect has been tempted as we are,” indicates that Jesus experienced the same kind of temptation to sin that all humans experience according to Cockerill.
- Cockerill states that Jesus became the “Source of eternal salvation” only through his incarnate obedience (Hebrews 5:9).
- Which of the following are the requirements for a person to be a high priest?
- Cockerill understands Hebrews 3:4 to refer to Jesus’ divinity by showing Jesus as the creator of Moses.
- Guthrie ties the idea of “rest” primarily to the concept of “Sabbath.”
- Hebrews 4:2-3 argues that one must believe divine promises before one can benefit from them.
- In what chapter does the author argue that Jesus is better than Aaron?
- According to Guthrie, the references in Hebrews 5:7 to Jesus’ own life probably refer to events pertaining to Jesus’ experience in Gethsemane.
- According to Guthrie, Hebrews 4:2 reminds the readers that:
- Cockerill understands that the “unbelief” of the generation at Kadesh-Barnea entailed:
- In Hebrews 3:3, we can see that both Moses and Jesus were faithful in the execution of their stewardship, thus indicating they are on an equal level with each other.
- According to Cockerill, in Hebrews 3 the author addresses the readers collectively as believers but realizes that some in the group may manifest a different reality as time goes on.
- Cockerill sees the reference to Jesus as an “Apostle” as referring to:
- Cockerill defines “rest” as primarily an experience of the believer in this present life.
- In Hebrews 5:1-4, the two prerequisites mentioned for qualifying for the priesthood are a sympathetic human nature and a strong ambition to serve God.
- According to Guthrie, “rest” is something that the true believer experiences only in the future in heaven with God.
- According to Guthrie, the term “rest” in both Chapters 3 and 4 refers to life in Christ.
- According to Cockerill, Hebrews 3:6 teaches that if one is a Christian he will persevere.
- According to Cockerill, the proper Old Testament background/event for understanding Hebrews 3 and 4 is:
- Cockerill thinks that Jesus’ “being perfected” in Hebrews 5:9 refers to the need of the human Jesus to overcome sin in his own life.
- Guthrie understands the words “hold firmly to the faith” in Hebrews 4:14 to refer to:
- Cockerill understands Hebrews 3 and 4 as the author’s desire to encourage faithful perseverance that will impact the continuity of God’s people.
- Guthrie sees Hebrews 3:1-19 as employing what comparison?
- In Hebrews 4:5-6, the author indicates that Jesus is superior to Moses by illustrating Moses in a negative light.
- According to Cockerill, the phrase “to fall away from the living God” in Hebrews 3:12 has to do primarily with severe backsliding in the Christian life.
- Cockerill claims that Hebrews 3:14 indicates that a person’s conversion to Christ, which occurred in the past, can be proven to have been genuine by his continuing in the faith until Christ’s return.
- The “rest” mentioned in Heb 4:1-10 may refer:
- According to Guthrie, Hebrews 3 indicates that faithfulness is a communal experience in which each believer depends on others for mutual encouragement.
- Like the OT high priest, Jesus offered a sacrifice for sin.
Need to Buy Quiz?
We are aware of the dire circumstances facing students. We have you covered if you are wondering, “Can I pay someone to do my exam?”When it comes to exams, students cannot take any chances because time is of the essence. We have changed our hours of operation to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in response to student concerns about paying someone to take the exam right now. On your order, our professionals work around the clock. In addition, our customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer your questions about hiring someone to take my exam. Get support for your online class, exam, and course by getting Exam Done. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486