Get Best Liberty University CEFS 601 Exam 2
Get Best Liberty University CEFS 601 Exam 2
- Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy is
- Bowen’s concept of societal regression extends his view to
- Two leading family therapists, Don Jackson and Murray Bowen, trained under American psychiatrist
- In his family intervention techniques, Bowen presented himself as a
- A core concept in the contextual theory of Boszormenyi-Nagy’s approach is
- Wynne’s concept of a rubber fence refers to
- The double-bind concept was first introduced to account for the development of:
- According to Ackerman, when change and growth within a family system becomes restricted reflects
- Emotional cutoff, according to Bowen is
- Kohut views narcissism as:
- With his concept of self-differentiation, Bowen argues for
- Family Sculpting is a
- Relying heavily on learning theory at first, _________________ theory first came into prominence in the 1960s:
- By symbiosis, Bowen is referring to
- A trio of Freudian concepts remain of vital importance to any __________ model.
- Bowen’s work with families tended to be
- Bowen studied families with schizophrenic members, especially their
- The Family Life Chronology is essentially
- A spouse who projects undesired aspects of oneself onto a partner and then fights these characteristics in that mate is engaging in
- In the famous case of Little Hans, in which the child feared leaving his house fear of being bitten by a horse;
- By “tickling the defenses” Ackerman:
- Satire suggests that people handle their communications with one another by playing one of five roles. Which of the following is not one of those roles?
- All except one of the following can be considered to adhere to an experiential model. Which one does not belong?
- Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy
- Emotionally-focused therapists first try to
- Family systems therapists, in Bowen’s approach,
- The primary survival triad, according to Satir, refers to
- According to Kerr, an emotional cutoff
- When a child internalizes the image of his mother into a good object and a bad object, he is engaging in:
- The group therapy technique whereby a stage is utilized and the patient acts out significant life events in front of an audience is called:
- Object relations theorists believe the infant’s need for what influences the development of the self?
- One criticism of the double-bind concept is its:
- According to Whitaker, the battle for initiative must
- Pochaska and Norcross (2010) contend the model orientation of family therapy today is:
- One of Bowen’s innovative research techniques was:
- Sullivan emphasized all but one of the following as emerging from early mother-child relationships. Which one does not belong?
- Generally speaking, experiential therapists believe that change resides
- One highlight of Framo’s approach is the ability to lead a couple through several treatment stages. From the list below, which is one of these stages?
- A fundamental goal of object relations family therapists is for the family to _____?
- For which of the following is interpretation of dreams and fantasies an essential part of the therapy?
- A holding environment is a key element in:
- As a Gestalt therapist, Kempler stresses a position of…
- When Beels and Ferber classified the leading family therapists in 1969, they distinguished two types, conductors and
- A schizophrenogenic mother is one who:
- The focus of object relations theory is:
- The study of paradoxes of communication in animals as well as humans is associated with the name of:
- Family therapy gained its initial legitimacy during the 1950’s by:
- Object Relations Family Therapy:
- In a marital schism situation, each partner:
- Object Relations Family Therapy emphasizes the basic human need for:
Need to Purchase Exams?
Is your exam coming soon? Do you think I pay someone to take my online exam? Do you want someone to help you when you have problems? Welcome to complete the review. We are an academic support service that connects professional academics with struggling students. We help students with their online exams by virtually helping them through the exam process. Whatever your topic, we have our own experts. So get on the plane! Let us handle your doubts about taking my online exam. We are available 2
hours a day. You can contact us anytime to discuss online exam questions and get solutions. For custom, help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486