Get Best LIFC 303 Quiz 1
Get Best LIFC 303 Quiz 1
- What is the motto of The Total Money Makeover?
- According to the text, why is being “financially fat” a big problem?
- The author’s grandma used to say that 70 percent of solving a problem was realizing that there is one.
- The author states it is acceptable to give money to friends in need if you have it but loaning them money will mess up relationships.
- One of the myths identified in this chapter is that a new car loses sixty percent of its value in the first four years.
- According to the text, the number one cause of bankruptcy today is
- Many people believe the myth that they can just file for bankruptcy and start over. The reality is that bankruptcy is an event that causes lifelong damage.
- The author recommends the “envelope system” for all of the following EXCEPT:
- Which of the following accurately describes the second hurdle?
- Which of the following is identified as a major obstacle that keeps one from becoming “a fiscally fit body of money management and staying power?”
- Which of the following is described as the second hurdle?
- What did the couple, Sara and Bob, decide to announce to their families in order to experience radical change and improve their financial situation?
- The first major Baby Step to The Total Money Makeover is to do what?
- In following the model of the textbook, it is suggested that you set up a new budget every
- According to Brian Tracy, a study of Harvard graduates found that after two years, the three percent who had __________ achieved more financially than the other ninety-seven percent combined.
- Opportunity costs refer to money already spent.
- The step in the personal financial planning process that follows immediately after the step “Create and implement your financial action plan” is:
- Personal financial planning is the process of managing your money to achieve personal economic satisfaction.
- When creating a personal balance sheet, which of the following is a real estate asset?
- Common stock and bond brokerage statements are an example of a(n) ____________ record.
- When creating a personal balance sheet, which of the following is an investment asset?
- All of the following can reduce your taxes today except investing in:
- Individuals are allowed to give money or items of any value to a person without being subject to estate taxes.
- Gross income fewer adjustments to income equal:
- Some tax disputes have gone to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Want to Buy Quiz?
Are you a struggling student who cannot cope with the stress of taking exams online due to various other activities? Or do you find it very difficult to finish a given test quickly with good grades? Don’t worry, Exam Assistant can help you in this situation! TakeMyClassHelp.com service provider is the highest quality service you can enjoy today to enhance your future and perfectly arrange quality exam services on your behalf We continue to provide excellent support to every student who is looking for affordable, reliable and quality services in a timely manner Whether it’s a test question you’re facing or an exam-related question, we can solve it all by paying someone to use my online testing service anytime, anywhere venue. Queries for online testing help are quickly resolved here. Give us a call or email us and we’ll be there to provide you with professional quality exam services with a money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose. Pay now to take my online exam.