Get Guided HSCO 506 Quiz 1
Get Guided HSCO 506 Quiz 1
HSCO 506 Quiz: Philosophical Foundations
HSCO 506 Quiz 1: Week 1 — Module 2: Week 2
- From the lecture-discussion on ways of knowing the truth, what can we say?
- The lecture talked about levels of integration. What is an incorrect statement from that discussion?
- The lectures in week one referred to Jay Adams (the founder of Nouthetic counseling) when discussing the biblical foundation/worldview of Christian counseling. What did the lecture emphasize in that discussion, based on Adam’s perspective?
- The lectures talked about the “two books” concept. What is a true statement from that lecture?
- The lecture emphasized that different generations typically have different worldviews. If we are counseling someone just coming into adulthood in the 21st century, what should we emphasize?
- In arguing for the value of integration, the lectures suggested the following:
- For the Christian counselor, epistemology, according to the lecture
- The lectures talked about worldview. A worldview is
- “Imago Dei” is an important concept in the study of integration, and was mentioned in the lectures. This term refers to
- Why are self-awareness and humility so important in integrative counseling?
- In contrast to a biblical worldview of counseling, a psychological worldview of counseling
- The lecture emphasized the importance of understanding OUR worldview as a counselor in choosing the model of counseling we use. What can we say from the lecture?
- In the discussion on worldview, the lecture contrasted the “modern” and the “post-modern” worldview. If one held the post-modern worldview, which would be true?
- Finish this comparative key phrase with the correct sets of words: theology is to psychology as ____________ is to
- Christian counseling, based on theology, would identify sin as ultimately behind human problems. In contrast, psychology would emphasize
- The lectures provided a brief introduction to the models of integration (based on Niebuhr’s Christ and Culture). What did we learn from that introduction?
- If I am following the “earmarks” of integration laid out in the lectures, which of the following would I demonstrate?
- If we are trying to distinguish what “Christian” counseling is (vs. secular counseling), which statement is true from the lecture?
- The lecture emphasized that the way we interpret behavior has a lot to do with our worldview and a lot to do with our expectations of our clients. What is true based on the lecture discussion?
- The lectures explain that ways of knowing (epistemologies) can be limited. What is a true statement based on that discussion?
Need a Guide to Quiz?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals who are graduates of top universities with effective subjective knowledge. Our experts can handle the issues you are facing in relation to take my final exam for me queries. Everything ranges from simple subjects to complicated ones, we cover all of them under a single platform. In case you are enrolled for more than one subject in your online universities exams and you don’t have the time to focus on both of them simultaneously then, you can enroll for our effective quality of services, and then surely you will get desired help in the form of hiring for our experts for do my exam online for me at no hesitation. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486