Get Guided Liberty University EVAN 525 Final Exam
Get Guided Liberty University EVAN 525 Final Exam
EVAN 525 Servant Evangelism Quiz
- The Story says the next four steps after a person accepts Christ is reading the Bible, finding a community, __________________________________and tell your story.
- Genuine discipleship should always ____________________ followers of Jesus who have a passion to fulfill the Great Commission, not mere students of knowledge, seekers of guidance for a better life, and practitioners of institutional religion.
- Dependence is another defining reality of _____________________. We depend on God for everything. He’s our counselor, companion, caregiver, and guardian.
- Many modern churches and believers equate ____________ and ____________, but they aren’t synonymous. Worship isn’t being entertained by talented musicians but surrendering to a holy God.
- The four parts of the recap of The Story are the creation, the fall, _________________, and the restoration.
- As a reproducible worshiper, you’re responsible for exercising ____________________ over the lives of those who need to become Great Commission worshipers or who need to be disciples.
- The church needs – and God is seeking – men and women who are totally devoted to Him, full of love for God because of what Christ has done on the cross, transformed by the work of ____________________ in their lives, and passionately motivated by their worship to tell the good news of Jesus Christ to everyone they meet.
- Wright argues that as the revelation of God, the entire Bible should be viewed through a missional ________________________: “The Bible renders to us the story of God’s mission through God’s people in their engagement with God’s world for the sake of the whole of God’s creation.”
- This attitude of selfish indifference is deadly for the development of reproducing, Great Commission worshipers. Some church members move through life with little regard for the needs of ______________________. Their concept of worship and evangelism is limited to the church building on Sunday mornings.
- God wants to send forth an ____________________ of responsible, committed worshipers who want to reproduce themselves by proclaiming salvation to those without Christ.
- The mandate of the Great Commission is to go into all the world and make __________ _______________ followers of Christ. The command to make disciples put feet to the missional aspect of Great Commission worship.
- Loving __________ and loving __________________ are expressions of worship, and they’re of utmost importance to a reproducing discipleship process. Everything in this process connects to the lifeline of exalting God above all else.
- In contrast to ____________________ is the biblical concept of ____________________. In this model when people respond to the gospel and are genuinely born again, they’re immediately connected to the process of becoming a reproducing disciple.
- The consequences of their actions were devastating! Like a virus, sin entered into all of creation and into the hearts of Adam and Eve. ______________________________were passed down from generation to generation; all of creation was distorted from its original design.
- In many cases, Christians admit their need to worship, but they stop short of being radical, passionate followers of Christ. They settle for ______________________ of worship with little regard for what it means to be a multiplying disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Faith is simple trust in Jesus Christ alone to save you. It means instead of believing you can rescue yourself from the ____________________________ you transfer your trust to the rescue he purchased for you by His death.
- Jesus promises to be with you through all the ___________ and _____________ and in the joys and difficulties of this life.
- God is ________________ you to be part of the story He is writing throughout the ages to come. He is offering salvation to you today, which is your invitation to the rescue God offers.
- Amazingly, even though God is _______________________________, He’s also immanent. That means He’s involved in all parts of the universe, including every facet of our lives.
- Obedience is at the core of authenticity, ___________________________________, and evangelism. We demonstrate our love – our worship – of our God best when we do what He tells us to do.
- Jesus issued two commands that define our calling to worship and evangelism, the _________________________________ and the ____________________________.
- Unfortunately, as evidenced by most Christians’ anemic evangelistic practices, the result is a generation of believers who pursue ___________________ without the expectation of joining Christ on a mission “to seek and to save the lost”
- By God’s design, all of the creation __________________________ was exactly the way it was supposed to be. During this time there was no pain, suffering, sickness, or death.
- The word missional emphasizes that being on mission isn’t an extraneous task or activity we take on but ___________________________________________. It’s a way of living the gospel so that we constantly show our love for and commitment to Jesus and remain ready to share the good news with others.
- Today indifference has become the __________ for many congregations. Rather than embracing people’s needs, we choose to remain removed from the frontlines of ministry.
- All Christians and all churches are susceptible to distraction from fundamental principles in Scripture. We’re ________________ people who make up ___________ churches living in an imperfect world.
- The New Testament provides numerous examples of Jesus’ serving as a model of ___________ living. The account of the woman at the well perfectly illustrates Jesus’ ___________ lifestyle, which uniquely combined both worship and evangelism.
- You can embrace the rescue of God by simply:_______________________________, asking him to forgive you and help you turn from sin, trusting in Jesus Christ alone to rescue you, and following Jesus Christ, the King of your life, in faith from this day forward.
- God nurtures our relationship as we worship Him. He’s vitally interested in seeing us _______________________ a closer relationship through daily_____________________ with Him as the living Lord of the universe and as our loving Father.
- Great Commission worship is ________________________. God, through the Holy Spirit, is in the business of changing people. The power of the Holy Spirit changes broken, sinful people into ___________________________ of the living God.
Need to Buy Exam?
Exams are a crucial part of a pupil’s training. Without examination, no pupil can develop via the ladder of success. However, college students in recent times do not have the time to attention to their studies, for the reason that they may be beaten via way of means of jobs that assist the very training they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is right here to provide a hand of help. For college students who’re thinking, can I pay someone to take my exam, what is the region to get it from? We were assisting college students for over 2 years with their pay-a-person to take my examination issues and feature efficaciously finished over 5000+ tests all around the states.