Get Guided NBST 621 Exam 4 Quiz 4
Get Guided NBST 621 Exam 4 Quiz 4
- The fifth warning passage of Hebrews is found in chapter
- In Hebrews 11, the author seems to use a standard pattern with each example of faith, involving the following four elements. Put the following four elements into the order in which they typically appear in this
- Hebrews 11 quotes Habakkuk 2:4 as an example of true
- According to your textbooks, Hebrews 13 appears to be an epilogue that was not original to the letter but was added at a later
- In Hebrews 11:1, Cockerill prefers the term “assurance of things hoped for” rather than the translation “reality of things hoped ”
- The danger described for the readers in Hebrews 10:26ff is the apostasy of abandoning the Christian
- Hebrews 13 opens with a set of instructions for an ethical Christian
- Hebrews 12:14-17 hints at a problem in the church; a problem of disunity caused by those who were abandoning their Christian
- Hebrews 12:25-29 puts forward the word of God as a reality with which one must The only possible actions are a rejection of the word or acceptance of it.
- In Hebrews 12:18-24, the author makes a comparison between two mountains. Which of the following concepts fit the image of Mount Zion presented by the author? (Check all that apply)
- Hebrews 13:17-19 offers some insight into issues regarding leadership in the first century Which of the following issues are paramount to the author of Hebrews with regards to the role of leaders? (Check all that apply)
- According to Allen’s discussion of faith in Hebrews 11:1, what are the basic views/definitions regarding the nature of faith in Hebrews? (Check all that apply)
- According to Cockerill, Hebrews 10:19-20 may have more in mind than a simple identification between the “veil” and “Christ’s ”
- The “Day” mentioned in 10:25 is that day of reckoning and judgment known as the Day of the Lord when Christ
- Allen prefers to understand the “witnesses” spoken of in Hebrews 12:1 as:
- The reference in Hebrews 13:2 to entertaining angels may be a reference to the experiences of Abraham and Sarah in
- According to Cockerill, to “abandon the assembling of ourselves together” means to leave brothers and sisters without needed support during times of
- What Old Testament passage does the author of Hebrews interpret in Hebrews 12:5- 8?
- According to Cockerill, there are no similarities in the arrangement between Hebrews 10:19-25 and 4:14-16.
- Allen believes that Hebrews 12 is framed by an inclusion formed by a hortatory subjunctive in 2:1 [“Let us run”] and two hortatory subjunctives in 12:28 [“Let us be thankful”/”Let us worship God.”]
- The “race,” in “let us run with patience the race that is set before us” in Hebrews 12:1, is the Christian life of obedience.
- In Hebrews 11:1, Allen seems to follow Baugh in understanding the word hypostasis as involving both an objective sense [“confidence”] and a subjective sense [“assurance”].
- The particular example of Moses in 11:5 illustrates the general principle that “without faith, it is impossible to please ”
- Hebrews 13:15-16 encourages Christians to offer two kinds of sacrifices What are they?
- The phrase in Hebrews 10:25, “not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,” means that the first-century Christian should not skip church
- Cockerill says that Hebrews 12 indicates that apostates can deliberately spurn and utterly reject the grace of God and thus put themselves outside of the benefits of Christ’s sacrifice.
- According to 11:39–40, God had one plan for pre-Christian believers and a separate, better plan for believers of the Christian
- Hebrews 11:40 says “God having provided some better thing for ” The “better thing” is a better relationship with fellow believers.
- The “discipline” mentioned in Hebrews 12:4-11 refers to what experience in the lives of the readers?
- According to Cockerill, the fifth warning passage can be summed up as “don’t sell your birthright like Esau”
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
A student’s education is not complete without examinations.No student can climb the success ladder without taking exams. However, today’s students lack the time to concentrate on their studies due to the overwhelming number of jobs that support their education. Get Exam Done is here to assist them in their time of need. This is the place to go for students who are wondering, “Can I hire someone to do my exam?”We have assisted students with pay someone to take my exam concerns for more than two years, and we have successfully completed more than 5000 exams across the United States. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.