Get Guided NGRK 505 Quiz Greek
Get Guided NGRK 505 Quiz Greek
NGRK 505 The Greek New Testament and English Translations
- What is the name for two vowels that, when combined, produce a single sound?
- What are the Greek vowels?
- Transliterate (not translate) the following Greek sentence: ἐλθέτω ἡ βασιλεία σου
- How do translators decide which meaning of a word to use in a specific instance?
- A is a resource that will help analyze the various functions that the words in a sentence might be performing..
- Match the Greek punctuation marks with the correct name.
- What is the transliteration value of χ?
- A is a resource that will show the text of the Greek New Testament
- with its rough English meaning in parallel.
- True or False: All translation involves interpretation?
- A is a resource that will list all of the occurrences of a certain word in the Bible.
- What is the sound made by the rough breathing mark?
- Match the Greek accent marks with the correct name.
- Translating from one language to another is a precise science.
- You can study a biblical topic or doctrine exhaustively (e.g., “prayer”) by looking up all occurrences of the word in concordance.
- Koine Greek is:
- What is the transliteration value of ρ?
- What is the transliteration value of ν?
- What is the transliteration value of φ?
- What is the transliteration value of σ?
- Translations are free from practical or political influences?
- What is the transliteration value of γ?
- A is a resource that will give the range of meaning a word can take.
- What is the transliteration value of θ?
- Although people will generally prefer one translation more than others, preachers/teachers of the Bible should use their own preferred translation when delivering a sermon or lesson.
- The Message was not as free as The Living Bible, so a team of scholars was assembled to revise it.
- The New Testament is written in Koine Greek, but the Septuagint (LXX) is written in Classical Greek.
- The assigned reading stated this about the King James Version:
- This English translation is a dynamic equivalent:
- This kind of English translation “preserves the form of the original language as much as the new “receptor” language into which one is translating permits.”
- Which of the following translations is not considered to be a paraphrase?
- Transliterate the following Greek sentence: εὐλογήσαι σε κύριος.
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
Are you a struggling student who cannot handle the pressure of taking online tests because you are involved in other activities? Or, on the other hand, are you having a hard time finishing the required tests on time and earning good grades? Relax; Examshelpers can assist you in this circumstance! For the perfect arrangement of premium-level test-taking services on your behalf and for the betterment of your future, the TakeMyClassHelp.com service provider is the best quality of services you can avail of today. We have always been able to offer exceptional assistance to each and every student who is looking for prompt, reasonably priced, high-quality services. We can address all of your concerns regarding exam-related or test-related issues by offering pay someone to take my online test services on the go. Here, the Online Test Help query is quickly resolved. Simply give us a call or send us an email, and we’ll be there to provide you with exam-taking services of professional quality and a money-back guarantee, so there’s nothing left to lose. Now, pay to take an online test. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486