Get Guided PACO 615 Quiz 1
Get Guided PACO 615 Quiz 1
- The core principle of the Hope-Focused approach is: Faith, hope, and love
- The concept of SMART goals implies that a goal needs to be:
- is a person’s ability to become aware of and manage or control his or her emotions and feelings and engage in appropriate behaviors to reach a positive outcome.
- Showing genuine concern and helping one’s neighbor as an overflow of a couple’s desire to serve people in Jesus’ name is an example of this ethical principle:
- This couple in the Bible is a great example of the concept of curb appeal shared by the Moitinhos.
- Ripley and Worthington believe that is more important than counseling sessions.
- The Moitinhos use the metaphor of curb appeal to represent a couple
- in the community.
- According to psychologist Robert Sternberg who developed the popular Triangular Theory of Love, the highest type of love is called
- According to Gottman, Gottman, and DeClaire, ” make the marriage unsafe for conversation.
- is an ongoing, deliberate practice of strategies that mitigate stress and promote wellness.
- The Moitinhos have adopted a technique called to help couples develop a vision for their marriage.
- This element influences a person’s worldview.
- The three core elements or pathways to change in Hope-Focused marriage counseling include the following, EXCEPT:
- The Moitinhos believe that a vision has several intertwined foundational elements. These elements can help guide a couple’s thoughts as they develop a vision for their marriage. The ABCs of a vision include the following:
- Due to the cultural diversity in America, Ripley and Worthington highlight the importance of counselors learning from clients about the client’s cultural values, norms, and expectations. The concept is called:
- The Marriage movement has been implemented in some states, but it has also been criticized by secular groups.
- The Hope-Focused approach to marriage counseling focuses primarily on: behavioral change
- The Hope-Focused approach has several strategies in the following categories named as an acrostic, EXCEPT:
- is a core concept in Christian marriage.
- is when the demands of one role affect the requirements of another one. For instance, it includes the role of being a spouse and a student at the same time.
- homework is essential for successful counseling. However, many couples do not engage in completing their homework assignments. According to Ripley and Worthington, the following is a reason why they don’t.
- Perpetual conflicts are:
- The Moitinhos assert that God’s design for marriage was established
- According to the Moitinhos, contributes positively to building a couple’s positive reputation in the community.
- This is a goal of the intake session, EXCEPT:
- The following is true about the concept of vision.
- The solution to a harsh start-up is a softened start-up, which can include the following, EXCEPT.
- According to Gottman, Gottman, and DeClaire, it” creates emotional distance and hinders romance.”
- The Moitinhos encourage couples to do the following to feed their bodies:
- “Why do people stay in their comfort zone?” The Moitinhos believe that people stay because:
- The TANGO intervention focuses on communication skills. T stands for: Trusting the spouse
- The Moitinhos provide the argument that the Hebrew word Ezer help support the concept that:
- The Moitinhos believe that when a couple’s spiritual location is close to God, they will experience it in their marriage.
- A harsh start-up means that the spouse started the conversation with: Criticism
- is a description of a desired or preferred future, it involves the couple imagining possibilities.
- A Hope-Focused approach is a Christian approach to marriage counseling that incorporates elements from other secular counseling approaches including:
- In the REACH Forgiveness intervention, letter C represents the following action:
- The following are pre-counseling interventions recommended by Ripley and
- The Pew Research Center found that the surveyed adults knew the majority of their neighbors.
- Ripley and Worthington recommend several couple screenings, EXCEPT: for violence
- In the ABC Theory, B is the. Behavior
- A study discovered that people in the U.S. walk an average of steps a day.
- The Moitinhos call the technique Fork in the Road approach to refer to Feeding the body
- Gottman, Gottman, and DeClaire remind couples not to ignore or overlook a spouse during a conflict.
- According to Gottman, Gottman, and DeClaire. ” leads to emotional distance.”
- The Moitinhos propose that to address stress and the transitions in the early years of marriage, couples would do well to:
- Ripley and Worthington recommend the following as their best ideas for homework at the beginning of counseling.
- According to the Moitinhos, your worldview is and it
- The CLEAVE technique can be used to help the couple increase their bonding, and thus improve their intimacy. Ripley and Worthington recommend the following, EXCEPT:
- The key virtue of the Hope-Focused approach is:
Need Help with Quiz?
Are you looking for online exam help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now