Get Solved EDUC 510 Quiz The Nature of Teaching Online Learning and Diversity of Students
Get Solved EDUC 510 Quiz The Nature of Teaching Online Learning, and Diversity of Students
- One element of social capital is communities.
- Pluralism describes how our schools are composed of many similar groups.
- One way of being a professional is to utilize research-based teaching methods.
- What is an instructional model?
- What is a key point the authors make about using technology with elementary-age students?
- The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) has a direct effect on classroom instruction. It is an example of:
- Which quote is the best example of a teacher using an intrinsic motivator?
- Which practice is consistent with the constructivist model?
- A major strength of direct instruction is that
- Active learning
- Piaget’s Development Stages do NOT include:
- The zone of proximal development was a learning theory of Piaget.
- In Vygotsky’s theory, the zone of proximal development
- What is independent study?
- Which of the following teacher behaviors is the best example of using student–initiated instruction?
- Mixed ability group arrangements include differing levels of ability, skill, or language.
- An example of supporting ELLs in your classroom is penalizing a learner when they speak incorrect English.
- How is cultural diversity best denied?
- Which statement is most true regarding gender equity?
- Students will remember and retrieve more information if it has been presented:
- Which setting is considered to be the “least restrictive environment”?
- As a teacher designing lessons based on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles you would:
- Which is the best description of “Response to Intervention”(RTI)?
- Which items below would be considered examples of assistive technology?
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than