Get Solved EDUC 622 Academic Assessment
Get Solved EDUC 622 Academic Assessment
EDUC 622 Quiz: Academic Assessment
Modules 4-5: Weeks 4-5
- Curriculum-based measurement evaluates student performance against
- In order to determine the exact point where a student begins to perform a math operation incorrectly, the teacher may choose to use which of the following?
- A student who is reading with 95% accuracy is at what level?
- Which of the following is a problem related to norm-referenced testing?
- When are summative assessments given?
- When a teacher evaluates her students’ ability to read a map of bus routes while the class is in the bus terminal, the teacher is using what type of assessment to evaluate these skills?
- Informal reading assessments take place in which domains of reading?
- Which of the following represents ways that spelling errors may be evaluated?
- A writing sample from a fifth-grade student is an example of which of the following?
- Which of the following is an invalid way to assess reading comprehension?
- What type of data-gathering tool would a teacher use if they wanted to find out what types of books their students like to read?
- When a teacher monitors progress several times each week to determine the level of skill acquisition, the teacher is using which of the following?
- Which of the following is something you might find in a portfolio assessment?
- Which of the following is an invalid way to assess decoding?
- Conducting a task analysis allows the teacher to do which of the following?
- Use the graph to answer the following question. According to the graph, it could be said that on days 1– 6:
- When measuring student progress against an objective, which of the following is the teacher using?
- These instructional methods are used in the Tier I RTI model and meet the needs of the majority of students.
- When teachers adapt or modify the content of the curriculum, the instructional methods they use, or the assessment used with a student, it is called which of the following?
- Which of the following measurement methods compares a baseline performance with a performance at the end of an intervention period?
- Who might deliver and monitor Tier II interventions in the RTI model?
- Within the RTI framework, this allows decisions to be made about when a student’s current educational program needs to be changed through ongoing data collection.
- This provides information about all students in the general education classroom to determine if any are at risk or are below the level of expected performance for their grades.
- Morgan is using visual inspection to determine if Mary has made progress on her behavior goals. Mary’s goal was to reduce out-of-seat behavior to no more than 2 occurrences each day. Which of the following graphs ideally represents Mary’s trend line?
- Tier III interventions in the RTI model are typically delivered by what type of school personnel?
- Margot is experiencing difficulty with decoding using the general education curriculum so the reading specialist began to provide services for her in a small group in the classroom to provide more intensive practice. At what level of the RTI model is Margot being served?
- Which of the following is a characteristic of what constitutes a research-based intervention?
- Which of the following is an example of a measure that would provide detailed information regarding a student’s response to instruction?
- Which instructional environment are you likely to see at Tier III in the RTI model?
- This measure uses the mean (i.e., average) of the baseline and compares it with the mean of the intervention.
- General education instruction is designed to meet the needs of approximately what percentage of the school population?
- Which of the following progress monitoring tools is not commercially available and provided with norm-referenced data?
- Utilizing the percent of nonoverlapping data points as a measurement of progress, which of the following is considered the range for effective intervention?
- By subtracting a student’s pretest score from the posttest score and dividing it by the standard error of the difference score, you achieve this score.
- On this instrument, the student reads stories aloud to the teacher, who scores rate, accuracy, fluency, comprehension, and overall reading ability.
- These tests are used to measure a specific ability, for example, one motor ability.
- This test assesses the processes used in initial emerging reading and writing skills as well as other skills needed for the intermediate grades.
- This instrument measures a student’s verbal comprehension skills by presenting the student with a series of stimuli and asking the student to discriminate a given stimulus that best represents an orally stated word.
- Once the raw score has been determined, this is often completed on a separate form allowing the team to determine the educational needs of the student.
- This instrument is consistent with the Cattell-Horn-Carroll (CHC) theory of cognitive abilities and comes with extended tests to further test specific skills and abilities.
- This assesses areas of math functioning that might not be addressed by other instruments.
- This type of assessment is a brief test containing items that survey a range of skill levels, domains, or content areas. They are typically used to determine weak areas.
- This is used to determine current areas of strength as well as future potential.
- What term refers to a student using inner language concepts and applying them to what is heard?
- Which of the following indicates when diagnostic instruments may be used?
- Information regarding a student’s functional range within an assessment based on the subtest raw scores can be found in which of the following?
- This is the first score to be calculated and is used to determine the standard score.
- What term defines utilizing language skills in speaking or writing?
- The following is an individually administered achievement battery.
- These tests are designed specifically to measure what the student has learned.
Want to Buy Assessment?
Exams are a crucial part of a pupil’s training. Without examination, no pupil can develop via the ladder of success. However, college students in recent times do not have the time to attention to their studies, for the reason that they may be beaten via way of means of jobs that assist the very training they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is right here to provide a hand of help. For college students who’re thinking, can I pay someone to take my exam, what is the region to get it from? We were assisting college students for over 2 years with their pay-a-person to take my examination issues and feature efficaciously finished over 5000+ tests all around the states.