Get Solved NBST 621 Exam 3 Quiz 3
Get Solved NBST 621 Exam 3 Quiz 3
- According to Cockerill, Hebrews 9:9 states that it is an imperfect conscience that keeps a person from communion with God in his heavenly
- According to Guthrie, Hebrews 8:1-13 teaches that the old covenant has gotten beyond its time of usefulness and is surpassed by a new covenant that is
- According to Cockerill, chapters 8 through 10 of Hebrews provide some of the clearest teachings on Jesus’ role as our human brother in suffering.
- The third warning text in Hebrews starts in Chapter
- According to Hebrews 7:11, the Levitical priesthood is permanent, never to be
- The Old Testament allusions and quotes in Hebrews 10 are predominantly from the Greek version and not the Hebrew of the
- According to Cockerill, the Old Covenant could effectively blot out man’s
- According to your textbooks, Hebrews 7:1–3 indicates that Melchizedek is the pre-incarnate Jesus
- According to Guthrie, which items listed in Hebrews 9:4 as being inside the ark of the covenant may have been listed due to the author’s knowledge of rabbinic traditions regarding the contents of the ark? (check all that apply)
- Cockerill suggests that the necessity for a new covenant supposes the failure and impracticability of God’s purposes in connection with the Old
- According to Guthrie, the author of Hebrews uses Abraham as an illustration in 6:12– 15 because his life illustrated the truth that a persevering faith inherits promises.
- In Hebrews 7, in what ways is Jesus’ priesthood different than the priesthood in the Jewish religion? (check all that apply)
- In Hebrews 10:15-18, the author returns to the prophecy of Jeremiah 31:33-34 to support his argument that God will no longer remember the sins of his people due to Christ’s sacrifice.
- The fourth warning passage in Hebrews is found in Chapter
- According to Guthrie, animal sacrifices cleanse one spiritually, but the blood of Christ cleanses one
- Hebrews 10:5-10 cites which of the following passages to support the idea that Jesus came to take away sin?
- According to Guthrie, which of the items listed in Hebrew 9:4 as being inside of the ark of the covenant are mentioned in the Old Testament as being there? (check all that apply)
- Abraham was superior to Melchizedek in both positions and
- According to Hebrews 8:5, the earthly tabernacle was erected as an example of the greater reality of God’s heavenly
- According to Guthrie, Hebrews 8:7-13 introduces the idea that the old covenant is
- Your textbooks indicate that Hebrews chapter 8 shows an anti-Semitic streak in the author’s
- Christ’s death, according to Hebrews 9:15–20, put the New Covenant into
- In Chapter 7, the author is trying to convey that Jesus, like Melchizedek, is an eternal
- Guthrie thinks that Hebrews 7:25 claims that the Christian is saved absolutely and
- According to Guthrie, the author chastises the readers for being too mature spiritually in Hebrews 5:12-13.
- Guthrie claims that Christ’s mediatorial role in the new covenant was established by Christ’s own death in which he served as a ransom to liberate people from
- According to Guthrie, which of the following is a positive description of the New Covenant as discussed in Hebrews 8:10–12? (check all that apply)
- Guthrie claims that Christ’s mediatorial role in the new covenant according to Hebrews 9:15 was established by Jesus’ superior life and ministry.
- In Hebrews 7, in what ways is Jesus’ priesthood like the priesthood of the Jewish religion? (check all that apply)
- According to Guthrie, which of the following words is used in Hebrews 6 and in Plato and Plutarch to refer to an institution or person who gives life steadiness?
Want to Buy Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to complete the class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online class. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486