Purchase Solved BMAL 603 Quiz 4
Purchase Solved BMAL 603 Quiz 4
- Which of the following is the first step in the initial public offering (IPO) process?
- One of the advantages of using crowdfunding as a source of funding is there is no cap on the amount of money you can raise.
- Intrinsic value is the perceived value arrived at by interpreting balance sheets and income statements through the use of ratios, discounting cash flow projections, and calculating liquidated asset value.
- All of the following are costs an entrepreneur may incur after acquiring capital EXCEPT
- the group of customers who tend to purchase a product only if they absolutely have to.
- The factors that affect the success of an entrepreneur’s growth strategy can be grouped into three major areas: (1) market and industry factors, (2) management factors, and (3) technology factors.
- suppliers or the company becomes its own supplier by starting another business from scratch or acquiring an existing supplier that has a successful operation.
- With very few exceptions, most entrepreneurs do not scale—meaning they have a difficult time moving from the entrepreneur role to the executive role.
- A venture capital firm invests in a growing business through the use of debt and equity instruments to achieve long-term appreciation on the investment within a specified period of time, typically three to five years.
- The Conway Center for Family Business reports that about all family, businesses survive the transition from first- to second-generation ownership.
- employs a pull strategy, generally focusing on non-price benefits and targeting end-users.
- Which of the following statements about customer complaints is true?
- The American Marketing Association defines the term as a “name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller’s good or service as distinct” from other sellers.
- To prepare the best defense against a cash flow crisis, an entrepreneur must do all of the following EXCEPT
- During startup, an entrepreneur’s main concerns are to acquire sufficient capital,
- , and design a way to deliver a product or service.
- Any investment deal consists of all of the following components EXCEPT
- Risk is a fact of business life, and a company’s exposure to risk decreases as the venture grows.
- The most popular follow-up source of capital for new ventures is private investors, typically people you know or have met through business acquaintances.
- Agreeing to manufacture a product under a different label is an example of a(n)
- By focusing on what an entrepreneur does best and letting others do the rest, the
- strategy helps the business grow more rapidly, keeps unit costs down, and turns out new products more quickly.
- Ellie is a pragmatic customer who tends to wait until a new product is proven and plenty of people are using it before she purchases it. Which of the following customer groups would Ellie most likely belong to?
- A simple version of the venture capital method involves estimating, the expected return in the harvest year, the post-money valuation, and the pre-money valuation.
- Banks are normally a readily available source of either working capital or seed capital to fund a startup venture.
- All of the following are leadership tendencies that seem to be a problem for entrepreneurs attempting to manage growing organizations EXCEPT
- s generally an integral and critical part of a team-based approach to organizational management.
- If an investor is receiving $75,000 in investment for 20 percent of the company,
- what is the company’s post-money valuation?
- With the rise in technology, which of the following is NOT one of the expectations of consumers?
- Which of the following is NOT part of the “5 Ps” of marketing?
- It is extremely difficult to calculate the probability that a given risk will occur with any degree of accuracy.
- To the extent that entrepreneurs can predict the points of takeoff (optimism) and slowdown (pessimism), they can better manage demand.
- To prepare for the possible unexpected loss of a key employee like the CEO or CFO, it is a good idea to
- The rapid growth stage is characterized by concerns about
- Most product liability insurance covers all of the following EXCEPT
- In the new product adoption/diffusion cycle for technology products, the chasm is a period where there is more customer demand than the company can possibly manage.
- A startup’s predicted worth at the end of the valuation period is known as its
- The time from idea generation through product development, market testing, and product launch is often referred to as the
- An effective press release should contain all of the following EXCEPT
- Launch objectives are the key goals for a marketing campaign.
- The for a startup is a living guide to how a company plans to build customer relationships over its life in order to fulfill the company’s mission statement.
- Many investors suggest structuring a(n) deal for friends and family because this tactic avoids having to place a valuation on the company that is likely to be wrong.
Want to Purchase Quiz?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals with effective subjective knowledge who have graduated from prestigious universities. Questions about taking my final exam for me can be addressed by our specialists. We cover everything from straightforward topics to more involved ones on a single platform. If you are taking online university exams for more than one subject and don’t have enough time to study for both at the same time, you can sign up for our high-quality services and be sure to get the help you need by hiring our experts to take my online quiz for me without hesitation.