Purchase Solved Liberty University CJUS 324 Exam 2
Purchase Solved Liberty University CJUS 324 Exam 2
- Advocates for tougher laws governing youth violence believed that violent juvenile crime was an epidemic.
- Early interventions program has significant public appeal.
- According to research, adolescents do not differ from adults in ways that are relevant to justice policy.
- Roper v. Simmons pertained to allowing the death penalty for juvenile offenders.
- In re Gault extended due process protections to adults in delinquency proceedings.
- The social environment can undermine the process of healthy development.
- The function of prison is to rehabilitate criminals.
- Modern legal regulation of children has its toots in the Progressive Era.
- A simple system of law enforcement has a general deterrent effect on crime.
- The experience of prison for adolescents is _______ than for adults
- Military boot camps increase recidivism.
- Young adolescents present a
- Youths who are convicted in criminal court are less likely to be incarcerated for their offenses.
- Juvenile crime has declined substantially since the 1990s.
- A strong correlation exists between:
- Several features of cognitive and psychological development undermine competent decision-making in adolescence.
- Compared to adults, adolescents are more likely to think about long-term consequences.
- Feld believes that juvenile court is a flawed institution.
- The age of majority is a legal boundary.
- Community dispositions play a key role in contemporary juvenile crime policy.
- Age differences in risk-taking are due to which of the following when linked with other psychosocial influences:
- There are opportunity costs in tougher crime.
- Multi-systemic therapy is a community-based program that has proven successful in juvenile offenders.
- Adult time for adult crime is a reality for many juveniles.
- The age of the offender and the nature of the crime are important in public opinion about crime.
- Normative teenagers who are involved with a crime do so because their choices are driven by developmental influences.
- Under the developmental policy, juvenile court dispositions should be:
- An availability cascade is a result of political panic.
- A substantial percentage of younger teenagers are at risk for incompetence using standard measures applied to adults.
- Teenagers are cognitively but not psychologically different from children.
- The relationship between chronological age and patterns of criminal offending is known as:
- Successful programs
- Developmental deficits drive youthful involvement in criminal activity.
- Critics of the traditional juvenile court point to the increase in violent crime as justification for less forgiving justice policies.
- In a moral panic, the _________ escalate patterns of concern for perceived threats
- The psychosocial factors most relevant to age differences in criminal conduct include:
- Proposition 21 was promoted primarily to combat criminal street gangs.
- Proportionality is a bedrock principle of criminal law.
- Public opinion is
- Adolescence is considered a distinct legal category.
- is a part of brain maturation
- Levitt’s study is the most comprehensive effort to link changes in juvenile crime rates with the severity of sanctions.
- Juvenile justice programs that pay attention to the importance of the social context have been found to be effective at reducing recidivism.
- is a key influence in arousing public sentiment against youth offenders
- The Progressives viewed the legal regulation of delinquent youths to be simply an integrated component of a broader framework of legal policies directed at children.
- Impulsivity, as a general trait, increases between adolescence and adulthood.
- The age boundary for adjudication and disposition should be the same
- According to standard proportionality analysis, there are three conventional sources of mitigation in criminal law.
- The age of the perpetrator has a significant influence on attitudes about responsibility for the crime and punishment.
- One of the most important policy questions is the designation of the jurisdictional age boundary.
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg discuss the influence of parents and politicians on juvenile delinquency and crime.
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg discuss the notions of critical periods and sensitive periods and how they pertain to issues of child abuse and the potential for juvenile delinquency and criminal activity.
- What was your favorite topic covered in the course and why?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg does family therapy for juvenile offenders matter?
- What did you find most interesting in this course and why?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg how do early abandonment issues predispose young women to criminal activity?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg why are young boys more vulnerable to gang influences and criminal activity?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg is segregation an issue in juvenile delinquency and criminal activities?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg discuss current thinking on hip-hop cultural outcomes in juvenile delinquency; are there pros or only cons?
- Based on your readings from Scott and Steinberg discuss the issue of marijuana legalization and its effects on juvenile delinquency and crime.
Want a Guide to Exams?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals who are graduates of top universities with effective subjective knowledge. Our experts can handle the issues you are facing in relation to take my final exam for me queries. Everything ranges from simple subjects to complicated ones, we cover all of them under a single platform. In case you are enrolled for more than one subject in your online universities exams and you don’t have the time to focus on both of them simultaneously then, you can enroll for our effective quality of services, and then surely you will get desired help in the form of hiring for our experts for do my exam online for me at no hesitation. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486