Purchase Solved Liberty University COUC 604 Quiz 1
Purchase Solved Liberty University COUC 604 Quiz 1
- According to Hill’s ABC-X model of crises,
- The procedures for working with clients in crisis begin with
- A cluster of symptoms including somatic distress, feelings of guilt, hostility, disorganization, and behavior changes experienced by the surviving family members of nearly 500 individuals who died in a tragic event in the 1940s was labeled “acute grief.” A disorder that is described in the DSM that seems to parallel acute grief is
- Within the mental health community, paraprofessionals
- Which of the following statements is TRUE? Crisis intervention
- The Task Model proposed by Jackson-Cherry utilizes the following aspects in the assessment:
- Ecological crises as defined by the applied theory are
- According to the Task Model proposed by Jackson-Cherry
- According to OSHA, the factors that create a dangerous work environment and high risk for assault
- Counselors working with clients at high risk for violence should do all of the following EXCEPT
- It is best for a suicidal client to be transported to the hospital by anyone EXCEPT:
- A sole practitioner who experiences fear or intuitive red flags when screening a new client via phone should
- If a client states he is willing to be voluntarily hospitalized only if the counselor rides along to the hospital, the counselor should
- Regarding in-home counseling. All of the following are true EXCEPT that
- The most dangerous setting for counseling practice is a
- The majority of stalking cases involve
- Providing for locked, secured, confidential file storage in crisis situations is
- HIPAA has adversely affected counseling practices through
- Duty to protect
- Under HIPAA protected health information (PHI) is applicable to
- The federal government may waive HIPAA penalties
- FERPA stands for
- FERPA is also known as the
- In order to avoid therapeutic abandonment in disaster circumstances the counselor should
- “I am still in shock that my husband is having an affair. I really can’t believe it. I thought we had the perfect marriage. How could I have been so stupid to not see this was happening? I feel like such a fool.” Based on this scenario from the text, choose the option that is NOT an example of an effective paraphrase.
- All of the following are at the bottom of the micro-skills hierarchy EXCEPT
- A summary is used to help clients transition from one topic to another and can provide direction.
- A summary is frequently used at the end of a counseling session.
- “You have let your parents down, and this is what is difficult because their trust in you is the most important thing” would best be described as a
- “Are you thinking of killing yourself?” and “How old were you when your parents divorced,” are examples of
- Reflecting feelings can
- Which of the following is an example of an open question?
- Reflecting skills are NOT
- A summary is most commonly used at the start of a counseling session.
- The DSM-5 recommends considering the following diagnostic impression when working with someone showing symptoms of ‘complicated grief’ due to the death of a loved one
- What should crisis counselors do to address their own issues surrounding grief and loss?
- Death by suicide creates special circumstances for the bereaved in addition to the loss of their loved one. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
- Which of the following is TRUE of Worden’s task model of grieving?
- The loss of a pet can be as upsetting as the loss of a loved one. Which of the following is NOT a true statement?
- When giving a death notification, you should take into account
- Which of the following is NOT TRUE about grief?
- When giving a death notification, the information must be
- During the stage of a typical hostage situation, hostages would be most traumatized.
- In a crisis counseling program (CCP), the term “Accept the Face Value” means
- During the stage of a typical hostage situation, the hostage taker often becomes suicidal.
- Which of the following leadership roles can be found in a Multidisciplinary Crisis Response Team?
- Which of the following statements about psychological first aid (PFA) is NOT true?
- According to the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), 2016 standards, all master’s level counselors-in-training must have curriculum pertaining to
- Psychological First Aid (PFA) can be used with
- A mental health clinician practicing psychological first aid (PFA) would be less likely to
Need Help with Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to complete the class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online class. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes.For custom, help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486