Purchase Solved Liberty University INFO 320 Quiz 2
Purchase Solved Liberty University INFO 320 Quiz 2
- E-mailing fraudulent claims from an office in Houston, Texas, to a Medicare facility in Washington, D.C., for medical care not actually performed would constitute what?
- John T. James’s recent study, published in 2013, found how many premature deaths are associated with preventable harm to patients in the United States every year.
- It is important to monitor and track unintended consequences of health IT implementation because:
- Powers granted to both the federal and state governments are known as what?
- Several United States (US) governmental processes and structures help regulate health information technology. Which federal agency regulates the development of new health IT devices and is responsible for enforcement of competition in the healthcare market?
- Which definition most accurately describes privacy?
- The HITECH portion of ARRA was meant to do all of the following EXCEPT:
- Which example constitutes an internal security event?
- Which of the following is not part of the criteria to determine Meaningful Use?
- Which definition most accurately describes data integrity?
- What is the difference between the safe harbor and expert determination methods of de-identifying data?
- Monitoring the data and health information processes are a subset of standards for this accreditation organization in the United States which requires sharing outline accreditation measures to meet the Medicare Conditions for Participation.
- The Informatics Capability Maturity Model:
- A healthcare provider forgets to update a patient’s medications. Which fair information principle is being violated?
- In which year will (or did) MU incentives for providers transform to merit-based reimbursement under MACRA?
- A vendor-provided all advanced practice registered nurses with free mobile devices to stimulate referrals. Which regulation is being violated?
- The Health IT Standards Committee and what body are responsible for recommending standards, such as the necessary infrastructure for health information exchanges?
- By what legal code or precedent are powering not granted to the federal government reserved by the states?
- Several mechanisms exist to provide the healthcare industry and business associates the direction for implementing and maintaining HIT infrastructure appropriately. The execution of rules about using health information systems and exchanges is directed by:
- The Center to Champion Nursing in America envisions a healthcare system where:
- According to the Informatics Capability Maturity Model, the degree to which IT is innovatively leveraged to enable leaner processes and seamless information flows represent which dimension?
- Why is it difficult to establish effective health IT governance?
- Which organization works on an international level to improve information privacy?
- Which of the statements best describes current federal and state laws regulating privacy and security practices and procedures?
- The component of information security that converts data into a form, called a ciphertext, which cannot be easily understood by unauthorized people is an example of:
- When establishing health information technology (IT) governance, this step assists in understanding five dimensions:
- Which is true of guidance documents?
- One of the biggest challenges to establishing effective health IT governance is:
- The main objective behind the health IT incentives provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is:
- Which is true of both HITECH and MACRA?
- Which of the following would be regulated by the FDA?
- A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap has been distributed by the Office of National Coordinators and is part of the HHS 2014-2018 initiatives. Select the statement that best describes interoperability.
- The technical hurdle of successfully sharing a patient’s data between a hospital in Spokane, Washington, and a specialist in Portland, Oregon, requires:
- The EHR incentive Meaningful Use criteria are adapted from work done by:
- The trend in healthcare IT is shifting from what to what?
- The Office of Inspector General and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has the authority to accept safe harbors that protect against criminal and civil prosecution for Stark and Anti-Kickback violations in certain situations. To qualify for safe harbor protection, identify the criteria that do not meet safe harbor requirements under the Anti-Kickback statute.
- Which Meaningful stage requires that more than 50% of all patients of the eligible provider, emergency department, inpatient hospital, or critical access hospital who request an electronic copy receive their clinical summary(ies) within three business days?
- What is the negative impact of the increased use of mobile devices in transmitting health data?
- EHRs are designed to make documentation easier but can lead to fraud and abuse claims by the Federal government that may include hefty fines and jail time if violations are proven. Which are examples of physical safeguards to prevent fraud and abuse claims?
- What is the difference between personal privacy and information privacy?
Want Help with Exam?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to students in the State. Our online class help service covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired competent subject experts to help our students. So, whether you are struggling with a task or want to get your quiz done, we have got your back. Our online class helps work day and night on your project and address all the issues you face. Our online class service is also affordable. Get our online class help today and kickstart your journey toward your desired grades! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486