Purchase Solved Liberty University SOWK 270 Final
Purchase Solved Liberty University SOWK 270 Final
- Social workers can engage in sexual activities or sexual contact with clients as long as it is consensual and the client is over the age of 21.
- Social workers should take all of the following steps related to documentation:
- In order to decrease the potential for a conflict of interest, a social worker who provides services to two or more people who have a relationship with each other should:
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, a community organizer must consider the following ethical issues when determining which tactical methods to use:
- Using Gert Morality Framework, the social worker would identify the desires and beliefs of the client for whom the rule is being violated. This is meant to assist the social worker in assessing the client’s ability to make a rational decision.
- Clients are just as responsible as the social worker for setting clear, appropriate, and culturally sensitive boundaries.
- Social workers cannot release client records unless client consent is given, even if the release is ordered by the court.
- If a social worker’s agency has an ethics committee, it is appropriate for a social worker to seek assistance from the committee when determining how to address an ethical dilemma.
- Gert’s Morality Framework is meant to assist social workers in determining how to address an ethical dilemma in a way that results in no one getting hurt.
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, the best way that informed consent can be achieved by community members involved in a community organizing effort is to:
- When consulting with colleagues about clients, social workers should disclose:
- When social workers’ ethical obligations conflict with agency policies, the NASW Code of Ethics advises that they:
- According to the article on documentation in social work, some guidelines to follow when document include the following except:
- According to the NASW Code of Ethics, social workers should have a knowledge base of their clients’ cultures and be able to demonstrate competence in providing services that are sensitive to clients’ cultures.
- In order to protect their clients, social workers should document details that are not relevant to the case using acronyms or code words so that if their records are subpoenaed by a judge, they will not inadvertently disclose confidential information.
- According to the article on documentation in social work, social workers should generally assume that client records will remain confidential and should document client information keeping this assumption in mind.
- An ethical dilemma is defined as:
- The Gert Morality Framework includes an assessment of whether the social worker’s violation of a moral rule is being done intentionally or unintentionally. The social worker having good intentions is enough to justify the violation.
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, an effective community organizer must:
- Suggesting that a client who is struggling with sobriety participates in substance abuse treatment is an example of paternalism.
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, a limitation of the NASW Code of Ethics is that it does not cover the work that takes place in the context outside of the agency in collaboration or conflict with individuals, small groups, and organizations.
- The Gert Morality Framework emphasizes the importance of knowing not only the facts of the case but also having knowledge about the circumstances surrounding the facts of the case that influence your understanding of present and potential harms.
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, when faced with an ethical dilemma, community organizers should consult the following individuals when working through how to resolve the dilemma:
- An example of paternalism is when a licensed clinical social worker withholds sharing with the client that the worker has diagnosed the client with schizophrenia because the social worker believes it would make the client depressed.
- Dual relationships are those that occur during a professional relationship; not after the termination of a professional relationship.
- Conflicts of interest are always avoidable.
- Social workers who become involved in, or anticipate becoming involved in, a sexual relationship with a colleague have a duty to:
- Social workers can provide services to an individual who they know on a personal level as long as they have not had a sexual relationship with the individual.
- It is appropriate for a social worker to disclose all relevant information to a new service provider that the social worker referred the client to for services if the client has agreed to see this new service provider.
- According to the article on documentation in social work, documentation serves the following primary functions except:
- According to the NASW Code of Ethics, when seeking consultation on a particular issue, social workers should consult only with those social workers employed by their agency.
- Some social worker behaviors that may lead to a dual relationship with clients include:
- Paternalism means that the social worker is responsible for determining the following:
- According to the article on documentation in social work, as long as a social worker provides accurate information, including too much information when documenting could never result in negative consequences for the social worker or client.
- In instances when dual or multiple relationships are unavoidable, social workers should:
- Social workers should use techniques or approaches that are new to them only after:
- If a social worker completes a home visit but does not document that the home visit occurred, the home visit did not happen.
- Step 2 of the Gert Morality Framework is meant to estimate the consequences of the public knowing about the violation of a moral rule and whether the violation would be publically allowed or not.
- Paternalism is in conflict with the following:
- According to the Gert Morality Framework, if a situation is an emergency, this should not be taken into consideration when assessing the justification for violation of a moral rule.
- According to the NASW Code of Ethics, social workers can have a romantic relationship with individuals who are close to their client as long as the individual is not related to the client.
- An example of paternalism is when a social worker with Child Protective Services deems that safety issues severe enough to warrant a child being removed from their home despite the wishes of the child’s parents.
- Dual relationships occur when a professional and client take on, or maintain, additional roles with each other outside of the primary professional relationship.
- According to the NASW Code of Ethics, social workers should seek consultation only from colleagues who:
- Social workers should provide services and represent themselves as competent only within the boundaries of all the following except:
- When faced with an ethical dilemma, the NASW Code of Ethics advises social workers to seek guidance from all of the following:
- It is appropriate to refer a client to another professional if the social worker believes he or she is not being effective or making reasonable progress with the client and that additional service is required.
- According to the article entitled “Guidelines for Ethical Practice in Community Organization”, ethical conduct in community organizing is often viewed as situational, requiring the organizer to assess the seriousness of the issue, the accessibility of the decision-makers, and possible risks before deciding on the use of tactics.
- Social workers should not inform clients when a conflict of interest arises. Rather, they should try to resolve the issue without getting the client involved.
- A community organizer invests money in community businesses and is also seeking to gain their support to fund the building of a park for the community. This is an example of:
Need to Purchase Exams?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. Without examination, no student can progress through the ladder of success. However, students nowadays don’t have the time to focus on their studies, given that they are overwhelmed by jobs that support the very education they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is here to offer a hand of help. For students who are thinking, can I hire someone to do my exam, this is the place to get it from? We have been helping students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam concerns and have successfully completed over 5000+ exams all over the states. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than
Pay Someone To Do Your Online Test, Online Quiz, Courses, Online Exam, and Online Classes! Enroll Now