Purchase Solved THEO 360 Quiz 2
- Hamilton calls promises that God made about the coming Redeemer gold coins.
- One of the 5 characteristics of Scripture is the center: God’s glory in salvation through judgment.
- Biblical and systematic theology are related through a common trajectory of authority.
- The tree God planted in the garden grows into a symbol of the redeemed nation of Israel.
- Biblical theology focuses on the sixty-six books of the Bible, the finished product, according to Lawrence.
- According to Hamilton, God built the earth as his temple.
- There were two important words used for the first time in the Noah narrative: judgment and salvation.
- One of the clearest gospel expressions is found in Romans 1:1-4.
- Biblical “types” are just like fables.
- What you and I do in response to the gospel is not itself the gospel.
- Thinking theologically requires us to understand three aspects of doctrine: biblical knowledge, personal knowledge, and situational knowledge.
- Redemption is God’s act of rescuing his people from an alien power and giving them freedom so they can live as his people.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the four words that summarize the Bible’s plot?
- Biblical theology attempts to demonstrate that the Scriptures are a single story, a unified narrative that conveys a coherent and consistent message.
- The sin of mankind has resulted in the confusion of all relationships between God and the creation and within the creation.
- According to Hamilton, how many episodes in the Bible’s plot?
- Biblical symbols are given to us to show us to shape our understanding of how we are supposed to live.
- Symbols are used to summarize big ideas in pictures that the biblical authors intended for their audience to understand.
- We are the main characters of the Bible’s big story.
- Systematic theology does not contribute to the growth of a believer or
the Church; therefore, only the discipline of biblical theology must be practiced in one’s approach to the Bible.
- In the book of Joshua, the power of God subdues the opposition to the fulfillment of his promises.
- Does typological foreshadowing involve which of the following?
- Which of the following covenant gave the nation of Israel the responsibility to reflect God’s glory, particularly to the King?
- Which of the following is the basic method of exegesis for determining an author’s original intent?
- Systematic theology is simply a summarization in an orderly and comprehensive manner of what the whole Bible has to say about a topic.
Need Help with Quiz?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to students in the State. Our online class help service covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired competent subject experts to help our students. So, whether you are struggling with a task or want to get your quiz done, we have got your back. Our online class help work day and night on your project and address all the issues you face. Our online class service is also affordable. Get our online class help today and kickstart your journey toward your desired grades!