Ashford PSY 301 Week 4 Discussions
PSY 301 Week 4 Discussion
- Interpreta depicted voluntary (i.e., friend or romantic) relationships from a social-psychological perspective. Point out specific examples to illustrate the following:
- Which of the various factors in attraction are present in this relationship?
- Is the relationship based on friendship or love? If love, what type of love is portrayed?
- Examine the scenario from the source you selected that illustrates either aggression or prosocial behavior.
- Identify specific course concepts in your analysis, pointing out relevant theories and research. Note that you must utilize at least one relevant scholarly source in addition to your textbook for this portion of the discussion.
- Examine research that examines a possible source of aggression (e.g., the media, weapons, alcohol, environmental factors, etc.). Give specific examples.
- Explain why this particular variable is/is not harmful. How does this theory/research apply to the scenario you described?
- Prosocial Behavior:
- Examine research on prosocial behavior, predicting who will help whom, when, and why (e.g., empathy, cultural norms, gender, religiosity, etc.).
- Assess whether this information might be useful in reducing aggression/violence. How does this theory/research apply to the scenario you described?
- For both of the above (attraction and aggression/prosocial behavior),
- Distinguish situational factors that may influence social relations (attraction, aggression, prosocial behavior, etc.).
- Discuss the impact of social and cultural differences on social relations (attraction, aggression, prosocial behavior, etc.).
Note: This entire class includes online quizzes, discussions, assignments, course projects, and online exams.
The exam online at home is taken by professionals with extreme low pricing plans.More Than